• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games; MCSG Ruins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I agree with static, it isn't very easy to terraform. It takes a long time if you want to make it perfect...

Cory

Tribute
Reaction score
Except that he didn't use schematics, and that he hand built the buildings. And you obviously don't know much about voxel sniper, and building from the ground up. Its not easy, and its not something you can get the hang of easily, so we congratulate him for it.

Regards
static_nightmare

I didn't say he used schematics! - Your guys are taking everything out of context and making it sound like "I'm rude" which I'm not being rude.

WorldEdit Terraforming sucks...

VoxelSniper - If you know what you're doing, can be done easily - I'm not as experienced with it and I've made lots of weird terraforming I'd be happy with; (Testing) - but you're right, You want it the way you want it.

Err "Found a typo" on my message, Which probably did it - My bad...

Right here: Suppose to be "wasn't" not "was"...

As I stated, I wasn't implying you specifically to say you did it in 2 days, just something similar could've been done Mountains on Voxelsniper are really not that hard once you're hang with it.

Look, I'm a nice guy - Everyone likes me, I'm not jerk or anything - People have there opinions on maps; My expertise isn't "Map Building" it's redstone, servers (Amazing with Bukkit Plugins) and I'm a Linux Server Administrator by trade. (Before, Minecraft ever existed.)

I'm not trying to "jump on anyone" if that's what I'm sounding like and I do apologize if I am.

As I've mentioned, We would ask "Chad" to remove if it's less than popular, but we're not because from what I've seen it does get voted for. So we'll wait and see and have an update soon!

Needs caffeine...

Regards,
Cory

Aragon_Neotrix

Tribute
Reaction score
Dude you think this is bad you should see my map fantasia its much worse i wish this was my map i need to do a lot more work on mine give the guys a break goddammit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci