• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games; MCSG Ruins

Status
Not open for further replies.

VolVicFoose

Spectator
Reaction score
MCSGRuins:2.png
The MCSG; Ruins
This map was inspired by the Survival Games Book/Video, Vareide's SG1, SG2, and SG3 maps. We hope you can download and play the map for yourself! In the future this can be a awesome Community map if you all vote for it! :D
*Please reply on your opinion! We would appreciate it so we can change/add to the map!! And of course for future maps! :p
Trailer:
Builders:
2012-09-26_17.45.40.png
YouTube:
VolVicFoose: http://bit.ly/LEXJmH
darkrobin35: http://bit.ly/M8lkhP
Download:
Enjoy!
-VolVic, Cory_, darkrobin

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If it was then wouldn't it be marked by MCSG?

Pretty good map, I like it! :)

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
This was put on the servers... idk why.
Wait a second, this was put on the servers? As in its on the servers NOW?
I like the cornucopia but its a tad unfair since you can't really get in from the diagonal direction.

Cory

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm one of the creators of the map as well as VolVicFoose and DarkRobin35.

The reason why it was put on the servers there is a lot "Easter Eggs" that Chad thought was good!

For Example:

150x150 - MCSG Logo, Can be found.

We wanted a "Different Spawn" aspect than anyone else, so we put ours in the sky with a floating island that looks like something we seen in the movie "Avatar" (Recently, watched)

If you notice below spawn the "Lobby" is in the "Game" aspect, As VolVic and I (Cory) play Survival Games therefore; VolVic mentioned he would like to see the "Lobby" in map as it would be fun; So here was our chance!

Few things may seem similar compared to other maps, plain and simple - We used them and modified them; We wanted a "Ruin Scenario" between a "Vanilla Minecraft Aspect" and "MCSG".

There's approx. about 80-90 Chests on the MCSG Servers; Less on the "Downloaded Map".

We're looking for constructive criticism as we'll make updates as progress comes in.

Granted, All of us are friends with Chad; He joined our server and checked out the map and liked it.

Regards,
Cory

Cory

Tribute
Reaction score
Then go complain to Mojang as it's a "Regular Seed" used whereas all other maps are usually a "Flat Map".

Granted we did a little Terraforming for hiding purposes, but majority of it is a normal map.

Any approvements we'll provide updates to the map; Maybe Chad will have a "Specific Update Day" for maps so we map creators could have a deadline.

The "Jungle Generation" to me seems horible, We might clean up the "Loose Leaves" on update.

Regards,
Cory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci