• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Survival Games: Ancient Japan Revamped

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
UPDATE:
After having taken a long break from doing constant work on Ancient Japan V2, I have started doing some more work. I have decided to remove the docks that I previously created as it doesn't actually fit in with the map or make any sense so i have terraformed the area and continued the river through the old docks area.

The following pictures show progress so far...

(Red wool indicates where a bridge will be, yellow indicates where paths will be. Please Note that the Yellow wool in the river is just there to stop the flow of water and signifies nothing)

I have also updated the percentages shown in the initial post of this thread as well as including an overall percentage done.
PETA does not like the amount of wool used in planning of this map. The sheep maybe very cold without their coats.

AlpakaWhacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
UPDATE:
Terraforming in the following area has been completed along with paths and the wee bridge.

I have also done work on the spawn buildings around cornucopia. Hopefully removing the huge amount of fences between spawns inside the buildings and replacing them with solid wood blocks should help performance.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
UPDATE:
Terraforming in the following area has been completed along with paths and the wee bridge.

I have also done work on the spawn buildings around cornucopia. Hopefully removing the huge amount of fences between spawns inside the buildings and replacing them with solid wood blocks should help performance.

You are so good at terraforming.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
If this comes out, I'll probably come back to play a few games. <3 Ancient Japan

AlpakaWhacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
UPDATE:

Made a number of changes recently to the map including creating a small lake area, planning the position of some trees (marked by green wool), removed more fence blocks/half slabs/glowstone/stairs in order to help improve performance, used darker wood and log colours to improve aesthetics, improved the inside of the big 4 hall building (the building on the left of the image with darker logs) and improved the Cornucopia further.

View from above...

Cornucopia...

Small Lake Area...

Big 4 Hall Building...

Exzone

District 13
Reaction score
I likee this Ancient stylees :3

Very good job :)

AlpakaWhacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
UPDATE:

It's been a very long time and although there isn't much to show at the moment, work has begun terraforming a new mountainous valley and waterfall area which will join up with the river shown in a previous update.

I've also decided that I'm going to create a 12, 24 and 120 player version of the map. Yes I know, I'm creating a hell of a lot more work for myself (as I always do :p hence why the maps not done), but I always aim high and try to meet difficult goals, no matter how long it takes :)

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
UPDATE:

It's been a very long time and although there isn't much to show at the moment, work has begun terraforming a new mountainous valley and waterfall area which will join up with the river shown in a previous update.

I've also decided that I'm going to create a 12, 24 and 120 player version of the map. Yes I know, I'm creating a hell of a lot more work for myself (as I always do :p hence why the maps not done), but I always aim high and try to meet difficult goals, no matter how long it takes :)

Keep at! You'll finish eventually!

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
UPDATE:

Woo! Can't wait! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci