• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Survival Games: Ancient Japan Revamped

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Yayayayay! The first one has always been one of my favorites, even though I lag a bit on it. I hope this one is just as good.

Xystz

Quantum
Reaction score
What lag? I've never lagged on this map. The only map I lag on is Catching Fire while playing on fancy.

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
Hopefully there won't be an awful amount of lag here xP

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
A great innovation, and lets hope that it is a lot less FPS intensive, so no more lag :) I really hope this gets added :p

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ancient Japan was never really laggy with me, will you be changing chest placements? D: I have the best route on V1, I'm also glad the one of the creators for V2 is one of the creators of V1, I hate to see people take maps, and just //replace water lava //replace grass,dirt netherrack add some unstable bridges and call it Demon's Japan. :p xD
das a good idea lol brb

AlpakaWhacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
UPDATE - 16th July 2014
  • Some Unexpected stuff has come up which means that i can't continue to work on the map at this moment in time. However, the stuff that has come up is some other Map Related stuff of which i cannot give any details about but it's exciting stuff.

Work on "Ancient Japan V2" will continue soon...

WilloWizard

Platinum
Reaction score
If someone gives me a route I'll love them forever. Great map anyways, looks nice. Too bad I wasn't around long enough to see the first version, but it was laggy anyways so I'm sorta glad.

EDIT - OMG sorry, just realised the thread was dead, was looking for build teams for MCGamer awards and didn't realise. Sorry for the (accidental) necro!

AlpakaWhacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If someone gives me a route I'll love them forever. Great map anyways, looks nice. Too bad I wasn't around long enough to see the first version, but it was laggy anyways so I'm sorta glad.

EDIT - OMG sorry, just realised the thread was dead, was looking for build teams for MCGamer awards and didn't realise. Sorry for the (accidental) necro!
Its ok. By the way, the first version is still currently on the MCGamer Servers :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci