• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Storm - US

michael harmon

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't think it matters, please don't complain on this thread. Message one of the leaders, also it does not matter what it is. A loss is a loss.
No it was a scrimmage not a legit fight yes a loss is a loss but it isn't a fight where we were trying we were testing out players that nvr play plus we were screwing around alot. All i ask is if you guys want to put it up there just to feel cool i get that but you would look cooler if you actually beat us in a fair fight with your clan and someone whos not even in your clan yes we got leo but only because you guys got someone who wasn't in your clan if you want to have a legit fight then we can when our roaster is on but that would mean you cannot use people outside your clan.

michael harmon

Diamond
Reaction score
Im really just sorry to say if you guys keep the scrimmage up there when we had randoms in and not even try thats really sad and i will have no respect for you guys im sorry.

cmk950003

Platinum
Reaction score
Its sad that u are using people not from ur roster in clan battles VS royals its not Fair for other clans and show how bad u guys are

RTGxxKaos

Career
Reaction score
you join a new clan every 3 days, no one wants a clan hopper as theyre leader
I am not a clan hopper flyon21 so please understand that and stop flaming this thread if you got a problem message me

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci