• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Storm - US

ImFatmanmak

Platinum
Reaction score
OK We werent Specing and we diddnt know ur leader Was AFK nobody said something to the Game statrted in that case the Game Counts. CW3 u cant do that :)
YES MATH_MAGICIAN SAID "STOP THE GAME" "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" HE SPAMMED IT!
You guys kept it going.
and we clearly saw your name.
[valedan]cmk950003
[lobby]fatmanmak - because i was dead.

cmk950003

Platinum
Reaction score
YES MATH_MAGICIAN SAID "STOP THE GAME" "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" HE SPAMMED IT!
You guys kept it going.
and we clearly saw your name.
[valedan]cmk950003
[lobby]fatmanmak - because i was dead.
I wasnt specing, i went to Eat dinner during the clan battle. and at 1 sec math said that if that was CW there is no stopping the battle so thats what we did, remove the Scrim then we wont have a problem.

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
First of all it was scrimmage but you guys "acted" In a way of cheating. And lied about no specs. And also didnt mind the fact that a leader was afk. So we put it on the thread for your guys disrespectful behavior. END OF DISCUSSION!.
Did you even read the post? He said exactly what happened an the fact that it was for fun. Scrimmages are not meant to be put on threads or be counted. That's how it works. I don't think you understand that. He worded perfectly what happened and why it shouldn't be on there in the first place. It wasn't disrespect in any way possible. I will get off this thread, but please take it off.

Nelson123123

Experienced
Reaction score
Did you even read the post? He said exactly what happened an the fact that it was for fun. Scrimmages are not meant to be put on threads or be counted. That's how it works. I don't think you understand that. He worded perfectly what happened and why it shouldn't be on there in the first place. It wasn't disrespect in any way possible. I will get off this thread, but please take it off.
I was going to tell fatmanmak to take the win as a scrummage off but i dont you guys to stop FlAMING ON THE THREAD but cmk kept posting and posting i said to talk to me on skype it just takes ups space on our thread And i still might take the acrimmage win off and why do you care we posted the win as a scrimmage win not a actually battle sorry END OF DISCUSON

cmk950003

Platinum
Reaction score
I was going to tell fatmanmak to take the win as a scrummage off but i dont you guys to stop FlAMING ON THE THREAD but cmk kept posting and posting i said to talk to me on skype it just takes ups space on our thread And i still might take the acrimmage win off and why do you care we posted the win as a scrimmage win not a actually battle sorry END OF DISCUSON[/quote
LOL

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
GUYS! Stop the flaming now. Scrimmages are not supposed to go on the clan battle list. The scrimmages are just for fun, but if you want to, you can keep it on there. If the flaming is going to continue, I am getting a Moderator. Also, for the owners of #Storm, telling people to get off the thread to many people is not the right solution. I recommend you solve the problem first, and calm the argument. People have the right to post where ever they want.

Nelson123123

Experienced
Reaction score
GUYS! Stop the flaming now. Scrimmages are not supposed to go on the clan battle list. The scrimmages are just for fun, but if you want to, you can keep it on there. If the flaming is going to continue, I am getting a Moderator. Also, for the owners of #Storm, telling people to get off the thread to many people is not the right solution. I recommend you solve the problem first, and calm the argument. People have the right to post where ever they want.
Ik but after cnk posted 59 thing saying the same thing I mean we get it . . . But Ty candy

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
First of all it was scrimmage but you guys "acted" In a way of cheating. And lied about no specs. And also didnt mind the fact that a leader was afk. So we put it on the thread for your guys disrespectful behavior. END OF DISCUSSION!.
Alright, I'm done. We never said anything to you guys, at all. But, I really want to post this so whatever :p If its a serious fight, this will be you: http://proxy.vinebox.co/proxy/http_...9KqySdu68wsoGhK1P9nODgMxJClWSNwAgqNnf9Mwz.mp4

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score

Caldore

Tribute
Reaction score
whats your ign : o_Im_A_Pepper_o
Do you have Skype : Yes
How many wins do you have : 270 +
Have you teamed with Storms staff : Tons
Do you have donor : Yes
Do you have a working mic : Yes
Are you apart of any other clan : No.

michael harmon

Diamond
Reaction score
Ok guys this was a scrim as in a practice game that i know nobody on our team took seriously. Like this is a fight where we should just have fun and screw around like there's no reason to put a scrim on ure CB wins? i mean we wern't trying at all we didn't even have our roaster. So please take off that scrimmage until you can actually beat us in a clan battle and not games where we screw around. It's very immature to just start yelling at us calling us cheaters on our server when we we're doing nothing wrong thats all i have to say is please just take the scrimmage off because it's only a scrim nothing else. Ty

Caldore

Tribute
Reaction score
Ok guys this was a scrim as in a practice game that i know nobody on our team took seriously. Like this is a fight where we should just have fun and screw around like there's no reason to put a scrim on ure CB wins? i mean we wern't trying at all we didn't even have our roaster. So please take off that scrimmage until you can actually beat us in a clan battle and not games where we screw around. It's very immature to just start yelling at us calling us cheaters on our server when we we're doing nothing wrong thats all i have to say is please just take the scrimmage off because it's only a scrim nothing else. Ty
I don't think it matters, please don't complain on this thread. Message one of the leaders, also it does not matter what it is. A loss is a loss.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci