• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Storm - US

HormonalZebra

Diamond
Reaction score
whats your ign : HormonalZebra
Do you have Skype :yes! I also have teamspeak if you use that.
How many wins do you have :97, 42 on my new account- HormonalZebra, 55 on my friends old one- Pizzama246
Have you teamed with Storms staff : Not yet ;)
Do you have donor :Yes- Diamond, but for some reason it says im iron on the forums... :/
Do you have a working mic :yus!
Are you apart of any other clan : no. Cuz Storm is the best duh. :D

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
._. Please take off the scrimmage thing like really, no one cares. Besides. 4/6 of your members were not in your clan. And we were just playing for fun, one of the key factors of a scrimmage.

CrayZae_Apple

Career
Reaction score
Hey fatmamak im not in this clan so please take me off the the roster cause as my signature says im in #Defiance :Dand lol does anyone know how to tag someone please do tell

Nelson123123

Experienced
Reaction score
Application
whats your ign : ShakeSchack
Do you have Skype : yes american.nomad52
How many wins do you have : 196 on this account and 55 on my alt american_nomad
Have you teamed with Storms staff : no :(
Do you have donor : no
Do you have a working mic : yes
Are you apart of any other clan :no
Accepted for interview

Nelson123123

Experienced
Reaction score
whats your ign : HormonalZebra
Do you have Skype :yes! I also have teamspeak if you use that.
How many wins do you have :97, 42 on my new account- HormonalZebra, 55 on my friends old one- Pizzama246
Have you teamed with Storms staff : Not yet ;)
Do you have donor :Yes- Diamond, but for some reason it says im iron on the forums... :/
Do you have a working mic :yus!
Are you apart of any other clan : no. Cuz Storm is the best duh. :D
Accepted for interview please add ----defrasa---- on skype

Nelson123123

Experienced
Reaction score
whats your ign : IxLegendz
Do you have Skype : Yeah
How many wins do you have : 170
Have you teamed with Storms staff : Yeah
Do you have donor : Ci
Do you have a working mic : Ci
Are you apart of any other clan : No
Denied

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
I am not in this clan, but I was very disappointed in the behavior of sovereign during these scrimmages. After we won 3-1 they claimed that "Lol the funny thing is that we weren't even trying or, XD we were just screwing around, we weren't even trying". If you are just going to "Screw around" and spawn full diamond armor and 64 golden apples when you are about to lose your last game (Like you guys did), there is really no point in scrimmaging. It was planned to be a real clan battle (or so I was told), but it was changed soon later. Sovereign also had Leo2by4 and Tkt24 play for them, so it is hypocritical for you guys to complain about this. There was also a problem with people being invisible, and one game starting with Defrasa (the leader of the clan) AFK, because someone suddenly rang his doorbell as we were counting off and his dogs went berserk (You guys could have easily just restarted the timer, but you refused to do so...).

I don't want to start any flame, so if you want Defrasa to take off the Scrim from the clan page, I recommend you talk to him Personally via PM, Skype, or TS instead of starting a whole hubbub on this thread.
Are you kidding me? Disappointed on our actions? Lets get the entire recap here. First off I said no clan today, lack of people are active on school days. So what do you do? Storm are Our server and spam #Storm every three seconds. Then I said we could scrim. It doesn't matter who's the winner. Yea, we were not trying. I meen I put creepy crawler in there to play. We were laughing at the game. And creepy tried to yolk you guys so we just did that as well. Then when you won felt so accomplished. We said nothing at all but again? We lost the second game because 3 of us got tryhards off spawn. Then we got Mikey in with our legit routes and strategies. What happens? We won. 5-0 Mikey lagged out. Then all I see is you guys raging saying stuff I can't say on the forums. We play again you won. I gave Mikey the diamond armor because its a scrimmage it was 6v1 and you still complained. I meen rebels no how to screw around. #SkyBase @TheKidz101 ;) this is stupid. Oh. We asked for your legit clan roster. You get 4 stacked people on yours. We didn't care because it was for fun. But I got Leo in one got tk in another. For old times sake. But you took this to seriously.

ImFatmanmak

Platinum
Reaction score
Are you kidding me? Disappointed on our actions? Lets get the entire recap here. First off I said no clan today, lack of people are active on school days. So what do you do? Storm are Our server and spam #Storm every three seconds. Then I said we could scrim. It doesn't matter who's the winner. Yea, we were not trying. I meen I put creepy crawler in there to play. We were laughing at the game. And creepy tried to yolk you guys so we just did that as well. Then when you won felt so accomplished. We said nothing at all but again? We lost the second game because 3 of us got tryhards off spawn. Then we got Mikey in with our legit routes and strategies. What happens? We won. 5-0 Mikey lagged out. Then all I see is you guys raging saying stuff I can't say on the forums. We play again you won. I gave Mikey the diamond armor because its a scrimmage it was 6v1 and you still complained. I meen rebels no how to screw around. #SkyBase @TheKidz101 ;) this is stupid. Oh. We asked for your legit clan roster. You get 4 stacked people on yours. We didn't care because it was for fun. But I got Leo in one got tk in another. For old times sake. But you took this to seriously.
First of all it was scrimmage but you guys "acted" In a way of cheating. And lied about no specs. And also didnt mind the fact that a leader was afk. So we put it on the thread for your guys disrespectful behavior. END OF DISCUSSION!.

cmk950003

Platinum
Reaction score
Well worded frog

cmk950003

Platinum
Reaction score
First of all it was scrimmage but you guys "acted" In a way of cheating. And lied about no specs. And also didnt mind the fact that a leader was afk. So we put it on the thread for your guys disrespectful behavior. END OF DISCUSSION!.
OK We werent Specing and we diddnt know ur leader Was AFK nobody said something to the Game statrted in that case the Game Counts. CW3 u cant do that :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci