• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

STOP DONOR ADVANTAGES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldentank

Tribute
Reaction score
No, when someone asks, then go ahead and answer truthfully; but, if no one asks, then it makes you look like a selfish snob when you go around telling everyone how 'amazing' you are. It irritates the jelly beans out of me when people do that. If he goes around telling everyone how amazing he is, it just shows that he has a lot of money, and he does this for his own ascension rather than the good and health of those who he gave the money to.

Now, if you're referring to doing something to please God, your relationship with God should be very private - between you and Him. No one can tell you if you're not a Christian, because only you have that one-on-one relationship with Him to know if you are truly saved. As Christians, we should want to please God, but for the glory of God, not to the glory of yourself .
It's stupid to bring up religion anywhere on the internet.
It bring hate and flame wars, please take note.
And I personally dislike seeing religon based posts,signatures or status's, I won't say anything to somebody if they have one, But it annoys me somebody would if I made an athiest version.
I try to keep my beliefs quite in public can I please ask you do the same?
It really brings nothing but trouble.

Chopper7775

Survivor
Reaction score
It's stupid to bring up religion anywhere on the internet.
It bring hate and flame wars, please take note.
And I personally dislike seeing religon based posts,signatures or status's, I won't say anything to somebody if they have one, But it annoys me somebody would if I made an athiest version.
I try to keep my beliefs quite in public can I please ask you do the same?
It really brings nothing but trouble.
Well, you are like a lot of people, and it's quite normal; but, I'm someone who again, "will defend my beliefs to the end of the earth," and I felt it was reasonable to bring it into the conversation. A lot of good people can in the end say, "well, that's what you believe, and I respect you for defending your beliefs. I don't believe that, though."

Also, I separated both POVs into two paragraphs, so that if you don't want to read about my Christian-pov paragraph, you can ignore it and read the other one.

I'm not going to skip mention my religion, just because it 'offends' someone. If it offends you, you can not read it. There are some Christians on here, so I post this for them to see, and again, I'm not going to skip that conversation because it offends someone.
And about the signatures, everyone is entitled to their own opinions and beliefs (including you), so there's nothing wrong with it. Everyone should try to not irritate or annoy people, but people can go overboard about being, 'offended' about anything.

Goldentank

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm not trying to say your not allowed your beliefs, Because I respect those are your beliefs.
I'm simply saying it is one of those subjects that causes alot of hassle on the internet and it would be best to avoid it when possible.
I just get irrated if a thiest challenges my athiest beliefs and tells me I have no right to display them.
I don't think any less of my thiest friends than I do my athiest friends.
It's just one of those things that sparks flame wars. I respect you got your acceptance (Or maybe just tolerance?) of others. It would be nice if religion wasn't such a big thing, But it is and it is best on the internet to avoid bringing religion to table. So many different beliefs on this forum and somebody (Sigh..) Is bound to get offended sooner or later.
Again, I respect your beliefs and I respect you for respecting mine, but it's best not to share it if you wish to avoid conflict.

atticus

Survivor
Reaction score
ITS SO NECESSARY TO USE CAPS.
NOT GOING TO HAPPEN EVER. EVER. LET'S STOP TALKING ABOUT IT NOW.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok, this is the same post I put on responding to "donor abuse" threads: The reason why we can support 1008 public slots is because of donors. I don't like the idea of "reserved slots" or "donor only servers" because that is a waste of RAM and money to support servers that will be most likely empty. Yes, some people will be kicked to allow a donor to log in, but they deserve that slot because they chose to support our community! We are sorry if you spent a long time trying to log in, but really, I think you are in no position to complain. If we give perks to donors, well fine, but then it will make it unfair to the rest of the public playing as donors will become OP. So I think the priority joining is the best solution to this community and we will be adding more perks in other servers (like our creative server coming soon and surprise new game).

Favorlock

Survivor
Reaction score
And I don't blame the Hacker because Westboro Baptist Church's beliefs and arrogance made my teeth grind and my face cringe.

So yeah, as you can see, its easy for people to get offended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci