• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

STOP DONOR ADVANTAGES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chopper7775

Survivor
Reaction score
I started writing a huge long reply to all the flaming i received for my personal view of the materialistic society we live in, then i figured it easier to accept it and allow this forum to stay on topic... i'll leave the fanatical outbursts for a more appropriate thread.
Oh and Syranita, why should i care what people think of what i say? if i did my friends wouldn't know how i feel or what i believe.
Hey, dude, no hard feelings, okay? I'm simply a person that will defend my beliefs to the ends of the earth, and I'm very passionate about it. A nice little debate is good for people socially. It teaches them how to handle arguments without going overboard or attacking someone personally. Are we cool?

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score

- Don't give the wealthy more rights.

If you can afford a) a computer, and b) Minecraft, then you are already far above the majority of the world in terms of wealth. You should be grateful for what you have.

I'm happy that there is a christian here! It makes my day seeing how people continue to preach the word of the Lord ! :)
:D made my day!

Goldentank

Tribute
Reaction score
Didn't even read more than the title.
Just...NO!
They donate and they are given a thankyou gift.
Without donators (Yes, There would still be donators without benifits but not as many) The servers would not operate or the numbers / quality of servers would be lowered.
You would complain about that too.
The servers aren't good enough! Make more! ect.. IT ALL COSTS MONEY.
Alot of it comes out of their own pockets I assume (As most servers go atleast) and they also have lifes to lead too, families and friends and social lifes which all use more money.

If your having problems joining and keeping your place, donate.

If you can afford a) a computer, and b) Minecraft, then you are already far above the majority of the world in terms of wealth. You should be grateful for what you have.
And and internet connection, Electricity.

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
Dont Complain. We are all lucky its not like it was a month ago where they didn't have a cooldown timer like now.

Reactions: Le0

Randard1200

Career
Reaction score
THE SUGGESTION:
- Don't give the wealthy more rights.

You sire need to realize that chad lets you play for free! People who donate are showing their love. I think they should be given a perk. I mean people who donate usually get a perk of some sort because they don't have 2. So just don't complain because before I donated I was just fine. I only donated so chad could keep the servers running. Also if your complaining why don't you save 10 dollars and use it for mcsg.

Jinkara56

Tribute
Reaction score
sorry to say bro that isnt a very good suggestion i mean if it was something more precise or something that can be carried out, thats ok but think about the exact opposite dont give the poorer who dont do anything the same rights as a person who spends their personal money to help/get perks personally I donated to help out and the priority of donors was a nice perk but it doesnt give an advantage either i mean a regular member can kill a donor just as easy as donor vs. donor

acesss

Spectator
Reaction score
I can understand how annoying it must be to get kicked many times, though getting rid of the perk entierly wouln't be exactly fair, since donors or "Sponsors" help keep the servers alive. Now if there was mabye 2 or 3 server that donor privileges didn't apply to it would be hard to get in them since people would fill it fast and you would have to be right on the second to get in.
Then another thing, when you're a donor and you join a server and you get yelled at by a person curse words cause you accidently kicked there friend is not very nice, though i could see the anger if one of you has been waiting all day to play with them, but if they get kicked you don't need to tell them to bunnies off and leave and die, which I have been told.
All in all mabye you should figure out a differnt idea rather than taking the reserved slot out completly.

ImmobileLizard

Survivor
Reaction score
And how do you know that I didn't give $10 of my money to my Church or something like that? If your relationship with money is, "I have to give it all to the poor, and then announce that I did so to everyone," then it's a little twisted from what your relationship should be. You can enjoy yourself while still trying to please God or help others, or whatever your goal or morale is. And if you did give money to homeless, it should be private, between you and those homeless people. Someone who goes around saying, "I just gave $10 to the poor!" is simply seeking attention rather than doing what's right.
basically your saying good deeds are only good when nobody knows about them

Chopper7775

Survivor
Reaction score
basically your saying good deeds are only good when nobody knows about them
No, when someone asks, then go ahead and answer truthfully; but, if no one asks, then it makes you look like a selfish snob when you go around telling everyone how 'amazing' you are. It irritates the jelly beans out of me when people do that. If he goes around telling everyone how amazing he is, it just shows that he has a lot of money, and he does this for his own ascension rather than the good and health of those who he gave the money to.

Heads up - CHRISTIAN-POV
Now, if you're referring to doing something to please God, your relationship with God should be very private - between you and Him. No one can tell you if you're not a Christian, because only you have that one-on-one relationship with Him to know if you are truly saved. As Christians, we should want to please God, but for the glory of God, not to the glory of yourself .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci