• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

STOP DONOR ADVANTAGES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Favorlock

Survivor
Reaction score
The thing is, this is the primary reason why I outlaw the discussion of religion in my presence. I don't want to hear the whole "You worship our way or you go to hell" nonsense or the "My religion is the only religion and your gods are false". Religion is meant to be shared within local communities, not the internet. Who you worship and what you belief is your decision, and I frankly don't have any qualms with other religions as long as they aren't an extremist group. But like I said, I don't want to hear 12 year old kids who haven't begun to understand how the world work preaching the word of the lord or whatever gods they worship simply because its my business who I worship and I don't need some kid on the internet imposing his beliefs on my own.

Chopper7775

Survivor
Reaction score
The thing is, this is the primary reason why I outlaw the discussion of religion in my presence. I don't want to hear the whole "You worship our way or you go to hell" nonsense or the "My religion is the only religion and your gods are false". Religion is meant to be shared within local communities, not the internet. Who you worship and what you belief is your decision, and I frankly don't have any qualms with other religions as long as they aren't an extremist group. But like I said, I don't want to hear 12 year old kids who haven't begun to understand how the world work preaching the word of the lord or whatever gods they worship simply because its my business who I worship and I don't need some kid on the internet imposing his beliefs on my own.
And I'm okay with that. Just don't compare me or my religion to that crazy lady. :p

Favorlock

Survivor
Reaction score
No problem. You don't seem like an extremist to me. However, that woman has some serious issues. The internet was certainly not made solely for Westboro Baptist Church.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci