• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff wall cleanup crew

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Name:Smashmaster731
Do you get angry at annoying noob questions?: nope not at all just laugh to my self
Do you help the noobs calmly or angrily?: just tell them what they need help with
How much are you willing to donate to your specific wall?:20 min a day or more
Any particular wall you wish to help with?: nope you can choose
Other Info to Help Your Application I've hosted my own server before so I have a little mod experience

Pretty much it right now, we're new, so hopefully we can become more well-known![/quote]

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Exodus_King1
Do you get angry at annoying noob questions?: Not really
Do you help the noobs calmly or angrily?: Calmly
How much time are you willing to donate to your specific wall?: At least 2-3 Hours each day
Any particular wall you wish to help with?: Not really
Other Info to Help Your Application: Pretty Calm and Patient, as I was a clan leader

Howsie22

Career
Reaction score
xD this is such a brilliant idea
Name: Howsie22
Do you get angry at annoying noob questions?: Frequently yeah, they never come directed and me though.
Do you help the noobs calmly or angrily?: Calmly, why be angry if your the one with the upper hand on a conversation?
How much time are you willing to donate to your specific wall?: The amount of time I spend on the forums probably,
Any particular wall you wish to help with?: Either sub's, Forairan's or antsters.
Other Info to Help Your Application:
- Apart from server moderation (Mod and Admin) a few years ago I spent a lot of time on RP sites (Role-pay forums) and generally I was highly ranked on each one of them, gaining much experience in moderating and time management.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci