• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff wall cleanup crew

L

Lululioness

So as a I understand it normal players can also apply? Not just staff?
Yesh.
Staff have better things to do.

For you Mr AwesomnessFace

We need to have sections on the thread like

Chad's Wall
Field/Wall Admin:
Members:

Bic's Wall
Field/Wall Admin:
Members:

Also describe what wall admins do.

Field/Wall Admins-
These manage the members of the wall they are Admin of. Any disrespect to question-askers will be reported to them and they have full rights to remove the member if others back up the Admin's removal. They also must report progress of members to the Leaders and Admins

Admin-
Able to accept applications and have rights to remove any player without backing up of members but any removal them will be checked by leaders. Admins record progress of members reported to them by Wall Admins. If anything seems wrong with the progress or someone deserves recognition they will report these things to leaders <3

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'll do it anyway...
Name: BlitzCometITU
Do you get angry at annoying noob questions?:No, I tend to giggle reading them.
Do you help the noobs calmly or angrily?: 50/50
How much time are you willing to donate to your specific wall?: Like 15 minutes a day :p
Any particular wall you wish to help with?: Slasherxtreme/aeruner
Other Info to Help Your Application: Nu, I'm me.
You can haz
ACCEPTED
Welcome to the team! You will receive your staff wall momentarily.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Not to down-put this clan, which I think is a great idea, but staff are basically employed to answer questions, no matter how nooby :p.

The help is much appreciated though ;).
Continue doing what you do-- good luck with the clan!

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Not to down-put this clan, which I think is a great idea, but staff are basically employed to answer questions, no matter how nooby :p.
But, we answer questions all the time. Duck, you are a new Mod, that is why you don't understand. Eventually you will stop answering questions like pretty much every single Sr. Mod/ Admin did.

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

The help is much appreciated though ;).
Continue doing what you do-- good luck with the clan!
You have a legitimate point there, but like Blitz said, you're new, and soon enough you continue to gradually stop answering those questions.

We have this clan to give the Mods time to do more staff things- Like lock threads, moderate in-game, etc. Answering questions on Admin walls can take up a ton of time, which can be used for a lot more. If us regular members are willing to do this, we are.

L

Lululioness

You have a legitimate point there, but like Blitz said, you're new, and soon enough you continue to gradually stop answering those questions.

We have this clan to give the Mods time to do more staff things- Like lock threads, moderate in-game, etc. Answering questions on Admin walls can take up a ton of time, which can be used for a lot more. If us regular members are willing to do this, we are.
And to add to that, if they are matters that Staff needs to deal with for example abuse towards other players we will definitely notify staff and not deal with it.

We basically answer questions that have solutions in General Support.

Also, we need to get permission from people that occasionally answer stuff on there wall for example Sr.Mods.

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Okay, I'm going to finally going to sleep. (Yawn, 11PM here)
So Lulu is in charge right now. Just PM me people you've accepted while I'm gone.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
But, we answer questions all the time. Duck, you are a new Mod, that is why you don't understand. Eventually you will stop answering questions like pretty much every single Sr. Mod/ Admin did.
I see what you mean, but I'm going to try my absolute best to answer any and all questions asked :).

On another note, may I be the official "Go-to" for any situations that need staff handling, such as abuse to the question answerer, or questions that only a member of staff could answer? >.>

TheKidz101

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: TheKidz101
Do you get angry at annoying noob questions?: No, I was a noob too for awhile and I understand.
Do you help the noobs calmly or angrily?: I try to be calm 100% of the time.
How much time are you willing to donate to your specific wall?: As much as it takes.
Any particular wall you wish to help with?: Nope :)
Other Info to Help Your Application: I will do my best to help out the staff member that is chosen for me. I will make sure their spam will be dealt with because I know its probably annoying. Thanks :)

L

Lululioness

Name: TheKidz101
Do you get angry at annoying noob questions?: No, I was a noob too for awhile and I understand.
Do you help the noobs calmly or angrily?: I try to be calm 100% of the time.
How much time are you willing to donate to your specific wall?: As much as it takes.
Any particular wall you wish to help with?: Nope :)
Other Info to Help Your Application: I will do my best to help out the staff member that is chosen for me. I will make sure their spam will be dealt with because I know its probably annoying. Thanks :)
You are accepted and you will be on Bic's wall :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci