• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sr. Staff Team

_Pyrrhic

District 13
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
As many of you may have taken notice of, there were new trials assigned last month! With this new batch of trials, the Sr. Staff’s work of operation has changed a bit. For more efficiency, there are now groups within the Sr. Staff team. The work has been divided. With this separation in the work, each group is assigned certain tasks. The two groups are CAmadeusa’s group and Razzledgirl’s group. These groups are subject to change at any time.

As of now, Cam’s group will be dealing with the PR side of things. This will include clan events, community events, general announcement, direction planning, ban disputes, advanced hacker identification, and player issue resolution.

Since their trials began on October 18th, this team has dealt with over 1700 punishment disputes. As of now, the average response time for a reply with most punishment disputes is around 24 hours!

The team plans on working closely with the clan community in creating the best possible experience for it’s players. More to come.

Due to this increase in senior moderators, new opportunities will arise as there is more of a focus on community events; events including Community Games, Gamemode Spotlight, and Community focus group.

The community requires new info on what’s occurring with MCGamer, and CAm’s group handles giving out announcements such as this one. If you have any comments, questions, concerns, or suggestions, this is the group to go to.

Alongside with CAmadeusA are Yannick & NagolGames.

The current Staff Members on this team are :

Razz’s group will be dealing with the running of the staff team, and the HR side of things. This includes Moderator applications, interviews, hiring, trainings, reports, warnings, resignations, demotions, and staff issue resolution.

In the past month, Razz’s group has tackled over 10 pages of moderator applications. That’s really impressive considering there can be multiple stages to an application.

This group deals with the lengthy process of interviewing applicants. These interviews can range anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour.

There are three compulsory moderator trainings: general training, hacker identification training, and forums training. This group specializes in training mods within all MCGamer platforms, this is essential for our moderation team to work efficiently.

The group also compiles and hands out monthly Activity Checks, going over where each Moderator stands and how they could improve.

The current Staff Members on this team are :

We hope we have given you a bit more of an insight into what the Sr. Staff team is like now; if you have any questions comments or concerns about the functionality of either group, feel free to slide into their forum DM’s or ask below.

Thanks folks!!!

- _Pyrrhic & Narwhal

(Please note that thread is out of date, the only thing that is listed in current time are which Sr Mod's are in each group.)

Last edited:
N

Nikola

#First!!

Now I'm really glad that this has been added just because the first time I applied I needed almost 3 weeks in order to get a response! Now it didn't took me even a week to get response so I'm happy! :)

Edit: Rip im not first damn you Yannick and Coma

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Great to finally see all this information on paper now. I swear this was so confusing and I had no clue what was going on. I just like the feeling of 4 senior mods replying in Sr Staff Requests almost instantly :3

J

District 13
Reaction score
As of now, Cam’s group will be dealing with the PR side of things. This will include clan events, community events, general announcement, direction planning, ban disputes, advanced hacker identification, and player issue resolution.
By advanced hacker identification, does this also mean ghost clients?

ItsArdaQG

District 13
Reaction score
Haha good job and congrats ladies and gentlemens! <333

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci