• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sr. Staff Team

elmagarate

Platinum
Reaction score
Will we see a return in Clean-sweeps? I feel like there needs to be more of those hosted

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
Will we see a return in Clean-sweeps? I feel like there needs to be more of those hosted
Regarding the EU CleanSweeps, we're currently having some technical issues, which need to be fixed/for which we need to find a solution in order to start a new season.

elmagarate

Platinum
Reaction score
Regarding the EU CleanSweeps, we're currently having some technical issues, which need to be fixed/for which we need to find a solution in order to start a new season.
Shame to here that about EU, but what about US/AU cleans sweeps?

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
Shame to here that about EU, but what about US/AU cleans sweeps?
I'm one of the people who's running the EU OCS, I don't know too much about the US and AU version. They have been hosted in the past, but because EU needed the sessions much more, the focus was on EU.

I hope that US and AU can also have OCS sessions in the future, but in that case, EU will probably be hosted first.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci