• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sr. Staff Team

N

Nikola

By advanced hacker identification, does this also mean ghost clients?
That's something I was wondering as well, I know in the normal hacker identification training they only explain those simple hacks (nothing regarding ghost clients).

Reactions: J

J

District 13
Reaction score
That's something I was wondering as well, I know in the normal hacker identification training they only explain those simple hacks (nothing regarding ghost clients).
Hopefully they do, especially since some Kohi Youtubers are starting to record on MCSG, more of Kohi's player database will come here as well and knowing Kohi, most of them toggle.

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
I just wanted one active administrator :---(

N

Nikola

Hopefully they do, especially since some Kohi Youtubers are starting to record on MCSG, more of Kohi's player database will come here as well and knowing Kohi, most of them toggle.
You know what's funny? I didn't know crap about ghost clients until I got banned recently for safe aura. I downloaded one and tried it out on singleplayer then played with my friend on a private server. Some hacks are almost impossible to detect even if someone is recording from 3rd person.

J

District 13
Reaction score
You know what's funny? I didn't know crap about ghost clients until I got banned recently for safe aura. I downloaded one and tried it out on singleplayer then played with my friend on a private server. Some hacks are almost impossible to detect even if someone is recording from 3rd person.
Yep, ghost clients are very hard to detect unless you have people like Tenebrous12321

In this video here, the moderator Lebron12 was recording and we were just playing a game of Badlion UHC Meetup. If you look at 2:35 he was attacking me and his hits look like safe-aura, he was not using it, but it's crazy to how ghost clients can seem legit and vice versa.

In my opinion, ghost clients are more harder to detect from 3rd person because it isn't as blatant as Huzuni, and so it's more easier to tell when people record it from their POV.

Reaction score
Yep, ghost clients are very hard to detect unless you have people like Tenebrous12321

In this video here, the moderator Lebron12 was recording and we were just playing a game of Badlion UHC Meetup. If you look at 2:35 he was attacking me and his hits look like safe-aura, he was not using it, but it's crazy to how ghost clients can seem legit and vice versa.

In my opinion, ghost clients are more harder to detect from 3rd person because it isn't as blatant as Huzuni, and so it's more easier to tell when people record it from their POV.
https://gyazo.com/b73595671af76a8414c28d98db1056c1 ts channel confirmed.

Reactions: J
N

Nikola

Yes I know that. I've been banned for the same reason, but thanks to the senior staff and admins I've been unbanned the same day I got banned. It's just crazy dude.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci