• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

So much Hate!

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I KNEW this would happen.

Concern #1: I'm slightly worried that while our community will improve with these supposed nice and mature people, these new guys might be discouraged and begin to resent this server for the very immature and occasionally crap community. I think this might be overly competitive for them, their server seems to be more friendly. I don't know how these two communities will converge. >_<

:D
There's the proof of my prediction xD

But anyways, ducky said everything perfectly. You're always going to find some meanies, but if you ever need friends or just want to meet new people, you can just hop into the MCGamer Teamspeak and talk to people. :D

Hope I see you around there somewhere!!

Mayga

Diamond
Reaction score
I KNEW this would happen.

There's the proof of my prediction xD

But anyways, ducky said everything perfectly. You're always going to find some meanies, but if you ever need friends or just want to meet new people, you can just hop into the MCGamer Teamspeak and talk to people. :D

Hope I see you around there somewhere!!
Here's an analogy, this server's community is just like a stick. The stick has a left side (Nice Members) and a right side (Haters). If you try and break off the right side of the stick, there will always be a right side, this goes the same with the left side.

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Here's an analogy, this server's community is just like a stick. The stick has a left side (Nice Members) and a right side (Haters). If you try and break off the right side of the stick, there will always be a right side, this goes the same with the left side.
That's actually very interesting. In theory, it really is true.

It's like the other one (got this from Naruto {Madara says it at 6:44}) - Wherever there is light, there are shadows. As long as there is a concept of winners, there will exist losers. One cannot exist without the other.

Kinda sucks that the world can't be a bit more perfect though :L

Blamph

District 13
Reaction score
Kinda sucks that the world can't be a bit more perfect though :L
The earlier in life that you realize and accept this, the quicker you mature. A perfect world, in my opinion, would suck. There would be no happiness, because we would only know what being content is. We wouldn't know what sadness is, or even what makes us happy, because in a perfect world, we would already know exactly what we enjoy doing; thus making it unknown to us that we are experiencing enjoyment. Also, the perfect world theory is a paradox when it comes to emotions, as we'd have to go into the perfect world without knowing it was perfect.

I don't even know why I just went that in depth.

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The earlier in life that you realize and accept this, the quicker you mature. A perfect world, in my opinion, would suck. There would be no happiness, because we would only know what being content is. We wouldn't know what sadness is, or even what makes us happy, because in a perfect world, we would already know exactly what we enjoy doing; thus making it unknown to us that we are experiencing enjoyment. Also, the perfect world theory is a paradox when it comes to emotions, as we'd have to go into the perfect world without knowing it was perfect.

I don't even know why I just went that in depth.
You're one of those guys who stays up at night thinking, eh? :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci