• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

So much Hate!

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
?????? I don't aerstand nothing why i'm from Greece:)
Giorgios Karagounis
Papadopolous

Comprende?
You'd be amazed how easy it is to get to known people on here. You might not find them randomly in-game all the time, but people tend to stay in specific hub to talk to eachother, or they meet up at specific times on the TS. And as a forumer you'll see some familiar names coming by in-game.
Are there any Greek mods this guy can be referred to?

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
So you're going to judge the whole AU community on a single player? Doesn't make sense to me...and I think darkai jokes around a lot lol
im a very srs player i mean everything i say!!!! (people get way to mad way to easily ;D)

I edited that after I realised how much I derped... :p xD

Also, if your definition of joking around is '5 teaming on someone for 50 games (literally) straight and saying 'gg10 lel rekt nub l2p scrublord' for all of those games, then ok, darkrai does joke around a lot... He played that 'joke' on me for about 50 games, and it not funny...
But yeah, I admit I seriously derped there. xD
wtf i know i made you mad by killing you and calling you a hacker as a joke but 5 teaming you every game for 50 games straight???

You need to get your head out of the clouds buddy. :p

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
im a very srs player i mean everything i say!!!! (people get way to mad way to easily ;D)

wtf i know i made you mad by killing you and calling you a hacker as a joke but 5 teaming you every game for 50 games straight???

You need to get your head out of the clouds buddy. :p
K. <3 ;)

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Just find some people you like and try to stick around them. It makes things a lot nicer. You have to go into servers kinda thick-skinned and just let anything bad people say to you roll off. There will be jerks out there, but you can normally find some nice people too.

MrConHD

Tribute
Reaction score
Just find some people you like and try to stick around them. It makes things a lot nicer. You have to go into servers kinda thick-skinned and just let anything bad people say to you roll off. There will be jerks out there, but you can normally find some nice people too.
All in all, just try and have fun. I enjoy going to new lobbies, some people recognize from other servers other talk massive crap about each other lol. But I just keep playing and trying to find some new people to talk to xD

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Reasons for the coexistence of 'good' and 'bad' exist.

If everything and anything was always so great, nice, and perfect, one would be unable to fully appreciate the good.
The bad allows one to further differentiate the good from the bad, allowing one to fully appreciate the good, when present.

Blamph

District 13
Reaction score
Reasons for the coexistence of 'good' and 'bad' exist.

If everything and anything was always so great, nice, and perfect, one would be unable to fully appreciate the good.
The bad allows one to further differentiate the good from the bad, allowing one to fully appreciate the good, when present.
In other words: Focus on the good, not the bad.

Mayga

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah, I guess it will just take some time for me to get used to it. Thank you for everyone's replies.
I was thinking the same thing, hopefully we can get used to this community. Since we have some people that we know already, it shouldn't be too hard to get situated. It's just like switching to a new school, you may not know everyone there, but you will eventually get used to it.

Blamph

District 13
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing, hopefully we can get used to this community. Since we have some people that we know already, it shouldn't be too hard to get situated. It's just like switching to a new school, you may not know everyone there, but you will eventually get used to it.
This is a really good analogy. As long as you guys are open minded, you'll eventually feel comfortable calling MCG your home server. I had the same adjustment problems when I came back to MCG/MCSG after my near 8 month long hiatus while at my first year of college. I started off here when the community was new, very tight knit in teamspeak (all 20 of us USA players who actively used the TS knew each other well), and while we were mostly the competitive members in the active US community, we didn't experience much drama. We were competitive, but our main goal was really just to have fun and meet new like minded players. I became pretty inactive when the community started to really experience good growth, as I was enjoying my freshman year of college.

When I returned to actively playing, I experienced a bit of what I call gaming community culture shock. I didn't want to accept it, and for a while I actually didn't. My old friends for the majority had moved on, the Teamspeak was filled to the brim with new players, but also filled to the brim with players who didn't treat me like a normal person. Clans had really taken shape, the competitive scene was really starting to form, and new strategy that actually took time to learn and develop had formed. I didn't like it. I could go on and on about how I felt, and why. But looking back now, it was silly for me to be so harsh. I returned expecting things to be right where I left them, and I'm a fool for expecting it. I eventually bonded with some of my older friends, and even some new ones. It took me a long time, but I accepted that change was inevitable, so I should probably adapt with it and have some fun. Just as I had to adapt when I first joined MCSG, I realized I needed that same open mindedness to learn, and that's honestly the only way you will ever have any fun, is if you go into this community with an open mind. Build an emotional wall, mostly so the immature "gg rekt 2ez" people don't get to you. Died to a massive team while playing solo? Leave the match before you can even see what they will type in chat. Make a mental note of those people, so you can avoid them on Teamspeaks later on, because they aren't usually worth the friendship. Find a close knit group of friends, and stick with them, but also be open to meeting others.

That's my best advice. Sorry it's a bit lengthy, but I don't want to see the new players feeling defeated. There are a lot of us here who are welcoming of new players, because we realize that at one point, we were also new.

Mayga

Diamond
Reaction score
This is a really good analogy. As long as you guys are open minded, you'll eventually feel comfortable calling MCG your home server. I had the same adjustment problems when I came back to MCG/MCSG after my near 8 month long hiatus while at my first year of college. I started off here when the community was new, very tight knit in teamspeak (all 20 of us USA players who actively used the TS knew each other well), and while we were mostly the competitive members in the active US community, we didn't experience much drama. We were competitive, but our main goal was really just to have fun and meet new like minded players. I became pretty inactive when the community started to really experience good growth, as I was enjoying my freshman year of college.

When I returned to actively playing, I experienced a bit of what I call gaming community culture shock. I didn't want to accept it, and for a while I actually didn't. My old friends for the majority had moved on, the Teamspeak was filled to the brim with new players, but also filled to the brim with players who didn't treat me like a normal person. Clans had really taken shape, the competitive scene was really starting to form, and new strategy that actually took time to learn and develop had formed. I didn't like it. I could go on and on about how I felt, and why. But looking back now, it was silly for me to be so harsh. I returned expecting things to be right where I left them, and I'm a fool for expecting it. I eventually bonded with some of my older friends, and even some new ones. It took me a long time, but I accepted that change was inevitable, so I should probably adapt with it and have some fun. Just as I had to adapt when I first joined MCSG, I realized I needed that same open mindedness to learn, and that's honestly the only way you will ever have any fun, is if you go into this community with an open mind. Build an emotional wall, mostly so the immature "gg rekt 2ez" people don't get to you. Died to a massive team while playing solo? Leave the match before you can even see what they will type in chat. Make a mental note of those people, so you can avoid them on Teamspeaks later on, because they aren't usually worth the friendship. Find a close knit group of friends, and stick with them, but also be open to meeting others.

That's my best advice. Sorry it's a bit lengthy, but I don't want to see the new players feeling defeated. There are a lot of us here who are welcoming of new players, because we realize that at one point, we were also new.
Great explanation! I'll definitely keep all of this in mind.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci