• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Skill Gap

Banter

Survivor
Reaction score
hey bud, boat killing as been around forever.

gold_ninja came up with it well before you started playing
I've been playing since 2012 and I was in Blitz sooo...

http://gyazo.com/f742c4d6431c65dee548d6d5cedb43bf
lol telling all of these strategies when ur really just another toggler
Yeah, and look at my ranked matches, I have played so many.... After my 5 month break I came back for 1.7 and was just messing around with my clan mates flying around while doing 2v2s.... I can't believe you would honestly accuse someone of toggling because they got banned on badlion and have no ranked matches played lmao

Last edited:

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Bow spamming defines how good someone is because if they cant even sword u that means u already won!

JumpingBacon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There is no major gap between "Legends" and "decent players" but there is between "legends" and begginers because if the "legend" is having a bad pvp day or went bad in the battle against the "decent player" then the "decent player" will most likely win. But if the "Legend" is up against a begginer or less skilled player with the same scenario then the "legend" will still win.

BedIntruder

Experienced
Reaction score
I've been playing since 2012 and I was in Blitz sooo...

Yeah, and look at my ranked matches, I have played so many.... After my 5 month break I came back for 1.7 and was just messing around with my clan mates flying around while doing 2v2s.... I can't believe you would honestly accuse someone of toggling because they got banned on badlion and have no ranked matches played lmao
Proof you played in 2012?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci