• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Skill Gap

EarthAU

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft PvP is not just simply "clicking and holding A or D", that's called potpvp and it sucks.
Yeah, no. PotPvP is its own metagame in the same way that MCSG is its own metagame. There's things you need to take into account like debuffing, pot management and proper aggressive play.

Banter

Survivor
Reaction score
We should hop on ts next weekend and tryhard like mad yo (when you get your new mic) I'll go for a 15/40 you go for a 20/20 :D
lol yessss
getting 20/20 will be hard though because of the hackers and the solar frosters
and since last night...

boat killers .-. fml

Banter

Survivor
Reaction score
I swear of the 8 games I lost 9 were boatkillers fml
im never playing solar frost ever again. yesterday i played it and for both games i killed the second last guy and then got hit into lava by some kid that came out of nowhere because solar frost is so closed in .-. rip solrfrost

Rick Astley

Career
Reaction score
im never playing solar frost ever again. yesterday i played it and for both games i killed the second last guy and then got hit into lava by some kid that came out of nowhere because solar frost is so closed in .-. rip solrfrost
I hate solrfrqst so much
the tunnel things give me diseases
the maps I win frequently on: Inertia, Par 72 and Springfield SG
the maps isuq on: Everything else

Banter

Survivor
Reaction score
I hate solrfrqst so much
the tunnel things give me diseases
the maps I win frequently on: Inertia, Par 72 and Springfield SG
the maps isuq on: Everything else
I win on all maps except for the ones I don't play lol
Maps I don't play: Origins, Fallen Empire, SG1, 2 and 3.

Rick Astley

Career
Reaction score
I win on all maps except for the ones I don't play lol
Maps I don't play: Origins, Fallen Empire, SG1, 2 and 3.
Wait, you DON'T hate Futuristic?
Frickin MCSG nerfed my 8 tier 2 route now I never play Futuristic ;-;

SuperMCSam

Career
Reaction score
To be honest, it's all luck nowadays. Atleast 1.8 is. The ping hits are unreal, and the new players also learn quite fast. I'd say the only skill gap there is is between the seasoned veterans and the new players. The only difference between good and seasoned is the use of tactics, and experience.

Reaction score
If a decent player can sometimes kill or bring the "Legends" very low that itself proves that the skill gap isn't so big right?
That's not that true... I used to play with some really skilled people (Phoenix) and do 1v1s with them, but sometimes I would bring them down to let's say 2-3 hearts. It's not really "skill", as I was something like 80/1700 before the stats reset, and I'm pretty sure these stats aren't good. It's random factors like lag spikes for some people, lower ping, or sometimes missclicks. Bringing a good player down to 2 hearts doesn't prove that you are good

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci