• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Show people how to buy donor!!!

polarisXD

Experienced
Reaction score
This is actually really clever, many people that play mcsg don't even know about the website!

SliceofBread123

Experienced
Reaction score
This is actually really clever, many people that play mcsg don't even know about the website!
Thanks! I know, I use the website a lot but I think the majority (Or at least a large portion) of players who play on the MCSG servers don't use the website, and if they do, it might be only for the server list, not the forums, etc.

SliceofBread123

Experienced
Reaction score
Just a quick update - this will (Most likely) be implemented into MCSG, I've been talking to a few mods and a community manager, who got this idea through to Foririan (Like I've been hoping), and he said it will be added, but MCSG is currently working on a new feature. Once this new feature is completed, this donor message idea will be added! Thank you everyone for all the great feedback and support! (I think this is also the most likes I've gotten from one thread haha :D)

Saucycmeister

Platinum
Reaction score
It gives a link to the forums when you join a server I think, And on the Rules bit it gives a link to the forums iswell.

And I'm sure anyone can click upgrade....

SliceofBread123

Experienced
Reaction score
It gives a link to the forums when you join a server I think, And on the Rules bit it gives a link to the forums iswell.

And I'm sure anyone can click upgrade....
The whole point of this idea is that people don't have to look on the forums to find this, just click the link. And there's not a link to the forums (Unless you try to join a server that's full).

SliceofBread123

Experienced
Reaction score
Thank you everybody, this idea is being added to MCSG! I really appreciate all the awesome feedback and hope to see all of you in my future ideas to help improve MCSG! Thanks again!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci