• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Show people how to buy donor!!!

Venkin

Career
Reaction score
some bugs that are going around plus they already have tons of stuff to do so i like the idea but its but its bot i must have right now
I know they're always super busy, but 1 or 2 lines per minute isn't a HUGE commitment? Then I again I wouldn't really know lol
I could do that for the mcsg community they could give me gamemode and op:3 and then ill went to everyserver and then ill build a clock with a command block who writes Buy donor for special specials like more votes and then its done
i am joking... i think they wont do that and it will also interrupt with the server i think, but the devs should really add this, i thought about it again and maybe it is not that bad :)

SliceofBread123

Experienced
Reaction score
I could do that for the mcsg community they could give me gamemode and op:3 and then ill went to everyserver and then ill build a clock with a command block who writes Buy donor for special specials like more votes and then its done
i am joking... i think they wont do that and it will also interrupt with the server i think, but the devs should really add this, i thought about it again and maybe it is not that bad :)
Yep, but I don't know how I'm going to get the message through to them. I already messaged them, and no reply :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci