• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Show people how to buy donor!!!

SliceofBread123

Experienced
Reaction score
I do not agree. It has nothing to do with lazy o_O is it so hard to type two words in google are you kidding me?
Fine, but let me ask you - where is the downside in this idea? One message a minute? What's the harm in that?

Venkin

Career
Reaction score
Fine, but let me ask you - where is the downside in this idea? One message a minute? What's the harm in that?
Well, in my opinion its like a spam its not a bad idea and if mcsg need that what is not the case i think they should do that i dont like this idea i dont knwo why its just my opinion. MCSG works fine till now, and of cause if more people buy donor there will also be some positive things like more servers but in my opinion mcsg works still fine so it isnt needed but like i offen say: its jsut my opinion :p

SliceofBread123

Experienced
Reaction score
Well, in my opinion its like a spam its not a bad idea and if mcsg need that what is not the case i think they should do that i dont like this idea i dont knwo why its just my opinion. MCSG works fine till now, and of cause if more people buy donor there will also be some positive things like more servers but in my opinion mcsg works still fine so it isnt needed but like i offen say: its jsut my opinion :p
I don't think 1 or 2 lines per minute is spam... but thanks for the feedback :)

zipp303

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i think maybe but after all these bugs are fixed

zipp303

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
some bugs that are going around plus they already have tons of stuff to do so i like the idea but its but its bot i must have right now

SliceofBread123

Experienced
Reaction score
some bugs that are going around plus they already have tons of stuff to do so i like the idea but its but its bot i must have right now
I know they're always super busy, but 1 or 2 lines per minute isn't a HUGE commitment? Then I again I wouldn't really know lol

zipp303

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yea it wouldn't have to be a big thing just like saying "Want to support MCSG and get priority access? Buy donor here! (Link)".
oh ok that is a good idea i dont think it wold be hard since ive seen it on other servers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci