• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Should we raise the map repeat limit?

Should the map repeat limit be raised?

• No, keep it at 2 for all servers

Votes: 171 33.2%
  • Yes, raise it to 3 (2 for 48-player servers)

Votes: 145 28.2%
  • Yes, raise it to 4 (3 for 48-player servers)

Votes: 199 38.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I think 3 makes sense, because 4 seems like it's going a bit over the top.

Reaction score
anyone else getting this strange thing ingame ; after I kill someone none of their loot drops is this a bug?

illumina1337

Diamond
Reaction score
I think that Breeze Island is better than Freeze Island and Demon's Breeze. I can't stand ice chases, they annoy me so much and with Demon's Breeze, it can cause a lot of lag for people with bad computers + lava makes for sometimes awkward PvP battles. Breeze was fine the way it is. But if you're going to still keep them, just make one breeze in the voting system and when you choose it, it randomises between the three maps.

misterzane

Survivor
Reaction score
I think that Breeze Island is better than Freeze Island and Demon's Breeze. I can't stand ice chases, they annoy me so much and with Demon's Breeze, it can cause a lot of lag for people with bad computers + lava makes for sometimes awkward PvP battles. Breeze was fine the way it is. But if you're going to still keep them, just make one breeze in the voting system and when you choose it, it randomises between the three maps.
breeze sucks compared to the new ones

MJMaeveJensen

Spectator
Reaction score
how do u even get to the arena(how do u even get to play) the game? where do u go?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci