• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Should we raise the map repeat limit?

Should the map repeat limit be raised?

• No, keep it at 2 for all servers

Votes: 171 33.2%
  • Yes, raise it to 3 (2 for 48-player servers)

Votes: 145 28.2%
  • Yes, raise it to 4 (3 for 48-player servers)

Votes: 199 38.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sir Royal

Experienced
Reaction score
I'd rather have a 48 player breeze than 2 other version of it.

blade6464

Spectator
Reaction score
I think that 4 maps is too much. Imagine if one if the popular maps was always getting voted and that was your ost hated map? That is an issue. But it's not my decision, and the people will speak!

Lelentos

Spectator
Reaction score
It needs to be higher then that. however many maps there are (idk) take half of that. that should be the new number of rounds.

XShoopDaWhoopX

Spectator
Reaction score
I think that 4 maps is too much. Imagine if one if the popular maps was always getting voted and that was your most hated map? That is an issue. But it's not my decision, and the people will speak!
*COUGH COUGH* SG4 and Breezeeeee. *COUGH COUGH*
I think a good solution would be to try separating some of the maps into categories, and then those categories all have separate servers. (EX: us1-17 could be all wilderness maps, 18-35 could be something like islands, 36-50 could be other?)

thepalgamer

Survivor
Reaction score
Frankly, the less a map is repeated, the more of a joy it is to play it, and you get to play other maps in the process. I'm still in favour of no voting, but I will GLADLY take the 4 limit option!

xSwagGiraffe

Diamond
Reaction score
wait guys, i have an even better idea. why not leave normal breeze alone, and take away demon's/freeze, and be happy again?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci