• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Shady Hollow

Should this be added to the MCSG servers?

• Total voters

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
But the ultimate things about this map I like.
1.) They are multiple Choke points with tier 2's. (Great For Clans)
2.) Many tier 2s. (Who wouldn't like that)
3.) The map is very detailed, and is down right beautiful.
4.) Very good map for getting away from a chase.
5.) Good places to knock people off for fall damage, or flat grounds on 1v1s.
6.) already mentioned but very detailed.
Thanks for the compliments. I am so glad everyone likes this. :)
Your just jealous. xD
lol, if only it were that simple xD Thanks!

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I'm sorry about my post earlier, it was very poorly made and I regret it. I was extremely tired when I wrote it and therefor it sounded as if I only wanted to flame on you and your map. That's not really a good excuse, but I realize that I was wrong with what I said about your map. It has its pros and it has a few cons but it did absolutely not deserve what I said. I am sorry for that and you should know that.

Good luck with this map.

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
I'm sorry about my post earlier, it was very poorly made and I regret it. I was extremely tired when I wrote it and therefor it sounded as if I only wanted to flame on you and your map. That's not really a good excuse, but I realize that I was wrong with what I said about your map. It has its pros and it has a few cons but it did absolutely not deserve what I said. I am sorry for that and you should know that.

Good luck with this map.
Thanks, we forgive you :)

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score

Good luck with this map.
Thanks for apologizing. I believe our map does have its pros and cons, and that it isn't perfect.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci