• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SGClassic Is Dieing - Ways To Resurrect

trevinator2011

Tribute
Reaction score
I do miss SG classic, and survival games 1 and 2 are still my favorite maps. Sadly the world is changing, the people who were too young when the first MCSG came out are now getting Minecraft accounts. These new generations have different opinions of a good map with most of them preferring short quick games hence their dislike for the classics and love for breeze island etc. But don't blame it on the owners, devs, admins, mods, it is not their fault. The community needs to fix this problem with the help of staff not the other way round. Users often complain that moderators don't ban hackers, but that is not the problem. It is users who don't report hackers, users who can't spare 1 minute to report a player and that is what gets on my nerves. I hope we can bring the classics back or maybe even get more users playing on them in the new MCSG. Raise awareness for these servers, have competitions on them, merge the classic leaderboard with the regular server leaderboard. There are many things we could do to bring players to MCSG.
Like you said "There are many things we could do to bring players to MCSG" but... People won't because SGC is a "nooby" game type or "boring". Which it isn't just the people who play regular SG are used to getting full iron armor off of their routes. I'd love for their to be SGC competitions but it won't happen. The Devs won't "waste" their time on doing that or whoever would script that. But I hope I'm wrong. Thanks for responding to this thread maybe the staff will see this and think.:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci