• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SGClassic Is Dieing - Ways To Resurrect

Reaction score
All of SGC stands together with you Gecko and I know for sure they do! Do something MCGamer no scratch that MCSG! You were so good in 2013 and 2012 what happened? I know what did you became like the Hive and The Nexus. Just fix your crap and maybe you'll have older players who have quit come back maybe I don't know. But I leave a little bit of advice for any staff, noobies, and asshole donors. Prince: “Most people think time is like a river that flows swift and sure in one direction, but I have seen the face of time and can tell you they are wrong. Time is like an ocean in a storm. You may wonder who I am and why I say this. Sit down, and I will tell you a tale like none that you have ever heard.”
If you don't like MCSG, then just leave. It's not like someone is forcing you to stay. Also if your going to leave, be silent about it. Don't go telling the world about new servers, and don't use profanity in your posts. These "ahole" donors are the reason this server exist. Im sure you won't appreciate that, but other people will.

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
ChadTheDJ Dave Ava subv3rsion Col_StaR CAmadeusA
You can't use the 'I didn't see it' excuse now. I want input from staff. We have community support, just show us some respect. I've shown respect to you in the past, but me and my SGC family don't get any in return.
Add me to the list/make a poll or petition. I will be glad and honored to represent this cause, I always struggle to find a game of SGC and never prevail.
There is no need for flame. We are trying to fight for a cause we believe in.
Cubes

trevinator2011

Tribute
Reaction score
If you don't like MCSG, then just leave. It's not like someone is forcing you to stay. Also if your going to leave, be silent about it. Don't go telling the world about new servers, and don't use profanity in your posts. These "ahole" donors are the reason this server exist. Im sure you won't appreciate that, but other people will.
You haven't been on these servers that long I'm assuming Gecko and I are what would you call it? Hmmm.... *Scratches head* Veterans of Mcsg and we both know how it used to be and how it will be from now on unless it is fixed. Also I'm not leaving I'm taking a break just gonna sit back and relax and watch Mcsg become like the Nexus not saying for people to check it out I'm just saying it's becoming it or similar to it in ways. But if you want me to stop come to California and break my computer or cut off my internet your choice. Have a wonderful day! :D

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
You haven't been on these servers that long I'm assuming Gecko and I are what would you call it? Hmmm.... *Scratches head* Veterans of Mcsg and we both know how it used to be and how it will be from now on unless it is fixed. Also I'm not leaving I'm taking a break just gonna sit back and relax and watch Mcsg become like the Nexus not saying for people to check it out I'm just saying it's becoming it or similar to it in ways. But if you want me to stop come to California and break my computer or cut off my internet your choice. Have a wonderful day! :D
Ceroria | XyZebrAbC

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This thread will be left open, all he is doing is stating an opinion and trying to bring more attention to his favorite gametype. If any future flame breaks out however, I will be keeping my eye out.

Reaction score
GeckoGoggals Great Thread! I have to admit that sg classic is a lot more fun than it seems.
Wrong. I have been on the server for over a year. Though I may not have been a part of the community in 2012, I do know how it was back in 2013. I remember the old hub, the old lobby, and everything. I think I might have mis-interpreted your original thread, and I do apologize for that :) But to be honest, I feel like MCSG Is going in a different direction, and isn't gonna turn out like the nexus, but something a lot better. I can tell by the latest update people are going to be very pleased. I do respect your opinion, and you do have a valid proposal. Once again, sorry for calling you out as I did not read your thread correctly. :)

trevinator2011

Tribute
Reaction score
This thread will be left open, all he is doing is stating an opinion and trying to bring more attention to his favorite gametype. If any future flame breaks out however, I will be keeping my eye out.
You won't have to worry Ceroria these aren't flame wars of any kind it's the truth being pointed about but I don't want to be banned on the forums for arguing with a mod have a nice day! :D

trevinator2011

Tribute
Reaction score
GeckoGoggals Great Thread! I have to admit that sg classic is a lot more fun than it seems.

Wrong. I have been on the server for over a year. Though I may not have been a part of the community in 2012, I do know how it was back in 2013. I remember the old hub, the old lobby, and everything. I think I might have mis-interpreted your original thread, and I do apologize for that :) But to be honest, I feel like MCSG Is going in a different direction, and isn't gonna turn out like the nexus, but something a lot better. I can tell by the latest update people are going to be very pleased. I do respect your opinion, and you do have a valid proposal. Once again, sorry for calling you out as I did not read your thread correctly. :)
Oh no problem sorry I was a little harsh in that thread I've been some what irritated but this is the internet you don't care about that. :p But originally I wanted to point out how the community used to be in 2013 and 2012. I know you've been here about a year or more but last year was when Mcsg started to change right around the time everyone started school. (August and September if you're not in the U.S.) There was an increase of hackers, jerk teams, gg10 rekt kids, etc. I know people try to tell the gg10 rekt guys to stop it's abuse or something but it won't help because big YouTubers like Tomahawk or Grazor or however you spell his name lol. They say these things and the "fanboys/girls" say the same thing. All I want to say is just think about Mcsg for about 5-10 minutes and maybe ask people who have been here longer what they think of it now.

Reaction score
Oh no problem sorry I was a little harsh in that thread I've been some what irritated but this is the internet you don't care about that. :p But originally I wanted to point out how the community used to be in 2013 and 2012. I know you've been here about a year or more but last year was when Mcsg started to change right around the time everyone started school. (August and September if you're not in the U.S.) There was an increase of hackers, jerk teams, gg10 rekt kids, etc. I know people try to tell the gg10 rekt guys to stop it's abuse or something but it won't help because big YouTubers like Tomahawk or Grazor or however you spell his name lol. They say these things and the "fanboys/girls" say the same thing. All I want to say is just think about Mcsg for about 5-10 minutes and maybe ask people who have been here longer what they think of it now.
It's fine, I could tell I was quite rude when in my original posts. The trolls who keep saying bad things about MCSG, and publicize it just piss me off. Yeah, I do know about the hacker problem. In fact, the reason why I created my forum account was to report a mod who had kicked everyone from the game to win xD.

trevinator2011

Tribute
Reaction score
It's been a while since this thread has been used so I might as well ask a simple question to everyone who has responded to this thread. Why? Why did Mcsg not MCGamer Mcsg change? Was it because Chad or some devs or something got greedy and wanted more money that's why there are so many 10 year old platinum donors? Why are there so many more hackers and try-hards?(I know there's the clean sweep thing that helps a little also I'm allowed to ask these questions no hate is needed. :)) Just why did Mcsg become not what people think is amazing but worse? I'm not the only one who thinks this several others do as well. Just why? If a Sr.Mod could answer this or dev that'd be nice. It'd be nice to hear someone who's been here for so long.

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
It's been a while since this thread has been used so I might as well ask a simple question to everyone who has responded to this thread. Why? Why did Mcsg not MCGamer Mcsg change? Was it because Chad or some devs or something got greedy and wanted more money that's why there are so many 10 year old platinum donors? Why are there so many more hackers and try-hards?(I know there's the clean sweep thing that helps a little also I'm allowed to ask these questions no hate is needed. :)) Just why did Mcsg become not what people think is amazing but worse? I'm not the only one who thinks this several others do as well. Just why? If a Sr.Mod could answer this or dev that'd be nice. It'd be nice to hear someone who's been here for so long.
I do miss SG classic, and survival games 1 and 2 are still my favorite maps. Sadly the world is changing, the people who were too young when the first MCSG came out are now getting Minecraft accounts. These new generations have different opinions of a good map with most of them preferring short quick games hence their dislike for the classics and love for breeze island etc. But don't blame it on the owners, devs, admins, mods, it is not their fault. The community needs to fix this problem with the help of staff not the other way round. Users often complain that moderators don't ban hackers, but that is not the problem. It is users who don't report hackers, users who can't spare 1 minute to report a player and that is what gets on my nerves. I hope we can bring the classics back or maybe even get more users playing on them in the new MCSG. Raise awareness for these servers, have competitions on them, merge the classic leaderboard with the regular server leaderboard. There are many things we could do to bring players to MCSG.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci