• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SG4 is now fully installed!

aernox

Spectator
Reaction score
I know its a bit early but will there be a 5th map

Logicalllama

Survivor
Reaction score
I love the traps and the gameplay, but don't like how some parts of the map look. This is just my opinion.
Hehe, same with me:D I think overall the map looks okay, but I dont like the cornucopia design/: Eventhough I made it xD. It's unique but meh... It's great for gameplay though, extremely hard to camp in there:).

Nadarekyle

Career
Reaction score
Hehe, same with me:D I think overall the map looks okay, but I dont like the cornucopia design/: Eventhough I made it xD. It's unique but meh... It's great for gameplay though, extremely hard to camp in there:).
In my opinion, it's easier to camp in there, because, despite what most players think, having the LOW GROUND is an advantage, not the high ground, because your melee reach is a block further than theirs. If you keep your eyes open for players, it makes it much easier. Also, whoever is camping is most likely to be the full iron w/ diamond sword guy, and it's hard to get back OUT of the cornucopia, so if you jump in with the camper, you're not getting out alive.

Liamaster

Tribute
Reaction score
erm so what theim is this map exacly?
and i think that the fifth map should be a nether map think about the hardcore :p

Tazzey

Spectator
Reaction score
on my computer it keeps coming up and says IT WORKS but no information has been put up yet

Deve

Spectator
Reaction score
I like this map and the first survival games mostly, they both have simple forest biome where you can ambush people easily and memorize the spots quick.

Thanks for adding it :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci