• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SG4 is now fully installed!

Tazzey

Spectator
Reaction score
how do I get in a game i looked in the forum but it didn't help. Please help I am confused.

Glitchy

Experienced
Reaction score
This is a great map, I'm having fun playing on it so far. Hopefully it won't become the next breeze island though I like "Vareidety" ;)
Offtopic: Question, has the damage ratio for axes been increased? I have been killed with stone axes in 3 hits, but then it took 3 hits with a iron sword too... :confused: ~ Confused ~

sabshupe101

Career
Reaction score
This is a great map, I'm having fun playing on it so far. Hopefully it won't become the next breeze island though I like "Vareidety" ;)
Offtopic: Question, has the damage ratio for axes been increased? I have been killed with stone axes in 3 hits, but then it took 3 hits with a iron sword too... :confused: ~ Confused ~
:confused::confused::confused::confused:
That's different.

fireballofdoom4

Tribute
Reaction score
personally i thought breeze island was AMAZING i never saw anything better i always voted it. I HATE the new voting i don't like vareides maps as much as the community maps. No offense to team vareide i love their work and their videos, just the maps aren't very impressing

Tigerstain

Diamond
Reaction score
personally i thought breeze island was AMAZING i never saw anything better i always voted it. I HATE the new voting i don't like vareides maps as much as the community maps. No offense to team vareide i love their work and their videos, just the maps aren't very impressing
You and probably less than 2% of the community shares these thoughts.

sabshupe101

Career
Reaction score
You and probably less than 2% of the community shares these thoughts.
I kinda think Breeze Island is amazing, I all ways voted for it, guess what? Vareide's SG4 IS better. I haven't tried it yet, but it looks amazing.

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I love the traps and the gameplay, but don't like how some parts of the map look. This is just my opinion.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci