• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SG4 is now fully installed!

fireballofdoom4

Tribute
Reaction score
lame map. and these glitches stink no swords so everyone was fighting with fists. 1 star

RadioactivFly

Survivor
Reaction score
lame map. and these glitches stink no swords so everyone was fighting with fists. 1 star
Have you seen the traps? Sure, the map isn't much to look at at first glance, but after a thorough creative mode exploration in SP, I have discovered many cool traps, easter eggs, and secret areas. Even so, I think it's very likely that this map will get the SG3 treatment: it will be underrated and will never be voted for. Unfortunately enough.

Logicalllama

Survivor
Reaction score
Have you seen the traps? Sure, the map isn't much to look at at first glance, but after a thorough creative mode exploration in SP, I have discovered many cool traps, easter eggs, and secret areas. Even so, I think it's very likely that this map will get the SG3 treatment: it will be underrated and will never be voted for. Unfortunately enough.
Hmm, well that is what we were aiming for, so thats an achievment:D. You see, with great detail, huge buildings etc... comes a lot of lag. And that in itself is why map 2 is now rarely ever voted for. So in this map, we tried to tone down the huge buildings etc... in order to minimize lag. But I do agree with you on the trap front, some really unique and interesting traps in this map. I personally dont think this map will get the sg3 treatment. The reason sg3 is NEVER voted for, is because it is large, and breeze island pretty much proved that the majority of players like small maps. And this map is small, but it doesnt have the same feeling as Breeze island. Maybe thats due to there being little to no water at all in the map.
All in all I really like this map, and I just really hope that people give it a chance. Map building is a hard balancing act, and I think we did well with this map.

RadioactivFly

Survivor
Reaction score
Hmm, well that is what we were aiming for, so thats an achievment:D. You see, with great detail, huge buildings etc... comes a lot of lag. And that in itself is why map 2 is now rarely ever voted for. So in this map, we tried to tone down the huge buildings etc... in order to minimize lag. But I do agree with you on the trap front, some really unique and interesting traps in this map. I personally dont think this map will get the sg3 treatment. The reason sg3 is NEVER voted for, is because it is large, and breeze island pretty much proved that the majority of players like small maps. And this map is small, but it doesnt have the same feeling as Breeze island. Maybe thats due to there being little to no water at all in the map.
All in all I really like this map, and I just really hope that people give it a chance. Map building is a hard balancing act, and I think we did well with this map.
Breeze Island fanboys... They're like a cult. They just go into a lobby and vote 4 without even thinking. I'm glad we have this new voting system that allows other maps to be played for once.

Reactions: Le0

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah Breeze island is a great map, but it gets old if people keep playing it. This is why the voting system will help give more of a variety but you can still skip to new selections.

T

TeamVareide

We all hope you enjoy and feedback is always appreciated and stories of how it affects your gameplay compared to the old maps etc. Just send us a message!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci