• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

'SG Venezia' - Discovery Works

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score

Aracnophobia

Career
Reaction score
I would be forever thankfull if you would add my face :D

IGN: Aracnophobia123

Last edited:

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry, but we will most likely have no faces, and if any there will most likely be ours(or decoratives) EDIT: We might put your head on the football stadium! Put your IGN below with a reason why you should be chosen to get in :)

Last edited:

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Thanks for the massive support! We've come a far way on the poor area and should soon be done. Remember to send this map to your friends if you have any and like the map :)

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Update 2:
Death-match arena is underway, here's a few shots! We are looking to fill up the stands so we need you guys so we can put your lovely faces on the walls of our stadium so you can be there to watch every death-match there is! Please leave a comment saying you want to be in the arena or contact one of us! Please leave this post a like too, give us your support! <3

Thanks for the support guys <3

-Charles
Put my head on, I'll pm you with the link to my real skin, My IGN: xMPRxProductions

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
I think you should add my head in the stadium because...
1. I luuurve football
2. Have you seen my smexy skin?
3. Me and charlie/sayfisac had a few good 2v2's a few weeks back.
4. Coz yolo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci