• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

'SG Venezia' - Discovery Works

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score
Based soully on the screenshots, imo, show more open areas worth pvping in, and more recognizable monuments. People like easy ways to know where their friends are. As well, as an avid user of shaders, it appears busy and difficult to look at. Get someone with shaders to take some screenshots.
I like the buildings themselves, they look quality, and not nubbish. I do question the amount of water in the screenshots though. I feel that might scare some people away that hate water fights *cough cough* breeze island *cough cough*
my two cents^

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
Wron was involved..... I already like it.
Might be cool to put some shader screenshots in there too, I really respect you for the non-shader pics though.
Amazing map!

wronsiski

Career
Reaction score
Based soully on the screenshots, imo, show more open areas worth pvping in, and more recognizable monuments. People like easy ways to know where their friends are. As well, as an avid user of shaders, it appears busy and difficult to look at. Get someone with shaders to take some screenshots.
I like the buildings themselves, they look quality, and not nubbish. I do question the amount of water in the screenshots though. I feel that might scare some people away that hate water fights *cough cough* breeze island *cough cough*
my two cents^
Thanks for the feed back, as far as water goes it is venice so you can expect water but in fairness there's not too much in comparison to the land mass, and the kind housing area we've shown so far is the ghetto area and so is meant to look cluttered so I'll take it as a compliment that some picked up on it.

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score
Thanks for the feed back, as far as water goes it is venice so you can expect water but in fairness there's not too much in comparison to the land mass, and the kind housing area we've shown so far is the ghetto area and so is meant to look cluttered so I'll take it as a compliment that some picked up on it.
In all honesty, it has some great potental, id love to see a download, or possibly hop on the server and check it out! Can easily do shader screenshots while im there. If you choose to take me up on my offer, feel free to pm me with le details! :D

wronsiski

Career
Reaction score
In all honesty, it has some great potental, id love to see a download, or possibly hop on the server and check it out! Can easily do shader screenshots while im there. If you choose to take me up on my offer, feel free to pm me with le details! :D
It's fine we got chock on it :p, though if you catch me on Ts I could probably show you around.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Some default shader pictures (same perspective, due to this being the area we've worked the most on)

(That's not supposed to be 69, but it looks like such from this distance)

nohel_naim

Diamond
Reaction score
#Awesome ;o but may i join the building team? :D (Good with redstones + Building)

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Only problem is that...if we team on this map I ACTUALLY HAVE TO FOLLOW YOU at the beginning, and Thats not my thing ;-;
I don't know if this help but there's a "compass" with directions at spawn, so you can easily see which side is south etc

Reaction score
Update 2:
Death-match arena is underway, here's a few shots! We are looking to fill up the stands so we need you guys so we can put your lovely faces on the walls of our stadium so you can be there to watch every death-match there is! Please leave a comment saying you want to be in the arena or contact one of us! Please leave this post a like too, give us your support! <3

Thanks for the support guys <3

-Charles

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci