• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

'SG Venezia' - Discovery Works

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Bump :) We had a kind of big issue, but we're working on it! Stay tuned!

wronsiski

Career
Reaction score
I'll explain roughly what happened seeing as it was my fault. I tried to do a fairly large world edit which would have created the water around the dome/outside the map, however this crashed the server, it killed it... completely. We (with the help of MrDice) managed to get the server up with the slight problem of the save having mixed with an older copy and us therefore having buildings which had been gut in half etc. the general list of what we had lost was, half the Dm arena, the bank, majority of the rich area, government buildings, various bits from corn. So yeah don't worry we took a break and are now working on this again.

Zana

Career
Reaction score
You guys kept the balloons I made at the stadium :p

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
I'll explain roughly what happened seeing as it was my fault. I tried to do a fairly large world edit which would have created the water around the dome/outside the map, however this crashed the server, it killed it... completely. We (with the help of MrDice) managed to get the server up with the slight problem of the save having mixed with an older copy and us therefore having buildings which had been gut in half etc. the general list of what we had lost was, half the Dm arena, the bank, majority of the rich area, government buildings, various bits from corn. So yeah don't worry we took a break and are now working on this again.
The exact same thing happened to a map I was working on. :/
Unlucky

wy479

Spectator
Reaction score
I cant wait for this to be a voted option on mcsg! I havent seen this much detail since SG6 Please keep this going!

IGN: Fabelz
Why should you be chosen to have your head put in the dm arena?:
Well I bought tickets to see heads being chopped off, and thats what I want to see.
2. I would love to see my head in the stands whilst im chopping heads off, wouldnt you?

Willowcraft4

Survivor
Reaction score
ITS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I EVER SEEN IT MAH LIFE! IT'S A WATERMELOWWWN, INSIDE A WATERMELOWWNN!

ITS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I EVER SEEN IN MAH LIFE! IT'S A BA-NANANA NEXT TO A BA-NANANA!

I really like this map though, it's quite nice looking and I think it would play well :)

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
ITS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I EVER SEEN IT MAH LIFE! IT'S A WATERMELOWWWN, INSIDE A WATERMELOWWNN!

ITS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I EVER SEEN IN MAH LIFE! IT'S A BA-NANANA NEXT TO A BA-NANANA!

I really like this map though, it's quite nice looking and I think it would play well :)
to the first part, wat.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci