• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

'SG Venezia' - Discovery Works

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nah honestly it doesn't seem small in game.
It's very built up and there are no open spaces so you really don't notice any difference in size.
Very nice looking buildings (although some look odd , they are well placed and fit in quite well).
Without a doubt the cathedral is the greatest part of this map , and will definitely prove to be a great wapypoint as it can be seen from almost anywhere on the map (if you have decent render distance). Very cool.
The canals are very nice and I think boats will play a big part in this map so tier 2 routes will become even more valuable.
There are also a good amount of tight corners and players will have to prepare to be sneak attacked.
Not much criticism on this map besides some of the stranger building and the fact that the spawn pole's bottom is all clay will probably annoy me (but this is VERY minor).
I'd say it will be great for gameplay and the overall looks of the map are good.
As I said in game before I rate this an 8.5 out of 10 (the scale being moonlight lake a 1 and teweran maps a 10. TeamV maps would be a 9)

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Another thing that might be helpful gameplay wise is that there's "waypoints" in almost every direction of the map, there's the corn tower, cathedral, art gallery, park, government building, bank, stadium, clock tower, etc.

Reaction score
Mmm, lots of comments on the size here. Many people may feel size is a huge issue, whereas I feel length of the games is the issue, if this map was providing 3 minute games there would be a big flaw. But the gameplay so far proves the fact the map is big enough by making longer games than that on solar frost and breeze as well as equal length games to those on SG4, Moonbase, Highway and more.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Mmm, lots of comments on the size here. Many people may feel size is a huge issue, whereas I feel length of the games is the issue, if this map was providing 3 minute games there would be a big flaw. But the gameplay so far proves the fact the map is big enough by making longer games than that on solar frost and breeze as well as equal length games to those on SG4, Moonbase, Highway and more.
Nice double post :) <3

DerpyDash11

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Shaders r sexay
Hmm but those who cant run will have a different experience than they expected, But from what it looks, 8/10 - It's a good size, looks good, and great land to pvp on!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci