• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

'SG Venezia' - Discovery Works

Reaction score
We are going to be inviting PvPers to play in a test games (as well as other test games for friends, map committee etc but these are invite only), but if you feel like you want to take part in the test games, then please drop me a message or leave a comment or something like that!

Specton

Survivor
Reaction score
Definitely the best map I've seen in ages. Seriously, this map looks really detailed, looks like it had a lot of thought put into it and above all, looks amazing for PvP. Great job guys. :D

EDIT: Also, I'd love to take part in the test games.

Last edited:

Guinessis

Experienced
Reaction score
Definitely the most meticulously detailed map I've ever seen. The use of custom head blocks really makes it stand out.

DAL_9000

Platinum
Reaction score
This looks lovely. Why is this not on our map list? Does Mcsg just overlook all the great maps and add the boring ones (not naming any names)

Reaction score
This looks lovely. Why is this not on our map list? Does Mcsg just overlook all the great maps and add the boring ones (not naming any names)
It was only just finished so I doubt the map committee has had a chance to look at it.

Reaction score
We haven't full submitted the map yet but hopefully after some test games we can submit it and have it being played!!!

But I want to thank you now! :)

The map is awesome, the only thing I don't really like is the football stadium, it feels out of place, but I kinda get that it is meant to be an interesting dm arena so I guess its alright :/
#blamephilleppe67

xGtZz

Career
Reaction score
This looks awesome guys! total 9/10! dragons would have been 10/10 ofc :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci