• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Updates SG Map Updates: More New Maps

AlpakaWhacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
New maps, that is what I like to hear! Can't wait for it :) Any planned day for the release?
How it works is essentially, I'll post the thread announcing the new maps/updates, I'll very soon after that actually push the maps and hopefully the maps should be playable within the next few days. After I push the maps, it all depends how quickly the next map pull happens and also how quickly the maps update on the server boxes after that.

UnFuggettable

Experienced
Reaction score
How it works is essentially, I'll post the thread announcing the new maps/updates, I'll very soon after that actually push the maps and hopefully the maps should be playable within the next few days. After I push the maps, it all depends how quickly the next map pull happens and also how quickly the maps update on the server boxes after that.
Sounds pretty awesome! Can't wait to be playing on some fresh maps! Thanks for the reply :)

Herbs

Diamond
Reaction score
Can I get my forum badge for getting a hacker banned in the eu cleansweep?

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
Springfield SG looks a bit unorganized but overall seems decent, Green grass looks really green but will probably be good for SG/PvP.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Springfield SG looks a bit unorganized but overall seems decent, Green grass looks really green but will probably be good for SG/PvP.
I appreciate your thought.

Springfield was actually made over a year ago when Kithex first opened. We've spent the last two months revamping and incorporating 1.8 blocks. Regarding your point of disorganisation, the map was actually plotted out using the official interactive map of Springfield to make the map as genuine as possible. The town square exhibits a lot of close-by buildings, however I can guarantee you, the outskirts and roads provide prime spots for PvP.

If we get some constructive criticism from the community of what we could amend, our team will be more than happy to oblige. After all, it's you, the community, who's going to be playing on our work.

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
I appreciate your thought.

Springfield was actually made over a year ago when Kithex first opened. We've spent the last two months revamping and incorporating 1.8 blocks. Regarding your point of disorganisation, the map was actually plotted out using the official interactive map of Springfield to make the map as genuine as possible. The town square exhibits a lot of close-by buildings, however I can guarantee you, the outskirts and roads provide prime spots for PvP.

If we get some constructive criticism from the community of what we could amend, our team will be more than happy to oblige. After all, it's you, the community, who's going to be playing on our work.
Dont get me wrong... its hot af

J

District 13
Reaction score
Nice! Springfield SG looks amazing and I'm proud to say that I worked on it :) Green Grass looks similar to Par 72 but has its own aspects, definitely look forward to playing on these :D

Lis

Career
Reaction score
Yaass! I'm excited to see new maps being added! :] I'm also glad Inertia was re-tiered a smidge

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci