• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SG: Insanity Cause

What do you think of this map?

• Total voters

plimpy41

Platinum
Reaction score
Static I think you should make the water a little less deep because it is kind of annoying when you kill someone, go to the bottom to get their stuff, and drown on the way up. :p

Logicalllama

Survivor
Reaction score
Seems to me like this map has a lot of good and bad aspects to it:p Firstly, I highly suggest getting rid of some of the water, by adding in some new islands, or extending the main one. I guess you could even add a ship. This is the most prominent reason as to why I dislike Breeze Island. I get so sick of people jumping into the water as soon as you try to attack them. So annoying. So thats my first suggestion.
Secondly, vines. Vines actually create quite a bit of lag. Thats why SG2 is so laggy. It's not actually the buildings, its the huge amount of vines. So if you can, try to cut down on the vines.
If you can, try to add a little more detail to the map. Thats not to say it isnt really detailed at the moment, but it could use a tad bit more. For example, from looking at the pictures I notice a lot of bare roofs, when the walls are completely vine covered. Looks a bit weird. Add some dangling leaves from the roof maybe? And possibly some cracks. Try to add in some more mossy/cracked variants of blocks, to give it a little more detail, also:)
Anyway, good job:). If you get rid of a lot more of the water, you've got my vote;D
Edit: I freaking love the name also:p

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Love this map! Is it close to being on the servers ? :)

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Congrats Static! The map is on the servers in about two hours!

#Happy

KiNNEY

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Oh no not another static_nightmare map :0 jk awesome map btw (downloading it right now)

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
Well at least the map is not 80% water. Nice work Static, Like the Insanity one 20 times better.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci