• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SG: Insanity Cause

What do you think of this map?

• Total voters

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
This is looking awesome Static! I will download this ASAP ;)

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looks like a more detailed Breeze Island.
Its a lot more different than breeze island, and about what you said earlier, its not a vanilla jungle biome so it's much more interesting. The trees are way more awesome

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
This looks like a remodeled version of Overgrown Arena. Looks nice

Bayani

Platinum
Reaction score
Finally got to take a look at it, and I've got to say it looks really awesome static. It has a lot more detail than breeze and seems like it would be awesome to play on. Is it cool if I set it up for survival games on my server?

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Finally got to take a look at it, and I've got to say it looks really awesome static. It has a lot more detail than breeze and seems like it would be awesome to play on. Is it cool if I set it up for survival games on my server?
Of course, do you want to share the server details with me? I wouldn't mind playing on it sometime :D

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Oh, haha, that makes sense then
As someone else said, do we really got to wait...Can't we just add a system, so when you finish a map it automaticlly gets accepted? I mean Breeze Island is the most played map of #TheSurvivalGames.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
As someone else said, do we really got to wait...Can't we just add a system, so when you finish a map it automaticlly gets accepted? I mean Breeze Island is the most played map of #TheSurvivalGames.
No, i'd rather the staff checked through all the maps to make sure they are all of good quality. The sooner they do this, the better, but we just gotta be patient for now :)

Bayani

Platinum
Reaction score
Of course, do you want to share the server details with me? I wouldn't mind playing on it sometime :D
Yea, I'm gonna set it up along with some of the other good looking community maps and then I'll PM you the IP for the server

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci