• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sector Six [U.S.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: HyP3rKi113r
Wins: 1098 at the time of writing this.
Time Zone: PST/PDT (GMT -8:00)

Since my beginning in MCSG, I've always been a solo player for many reasons. Primarily, I do better playing by myself. I can focus on keeping myself alive and not have to worry about others. This is the main reason I've never been affiliated with any clan except for one (we'll get to that in a moment). Now I can say that playing solo for the majority of my MCSG career has put me at an advantage towards others who typically rely on a teammate to have their back at all times. I'm able to fight and take down teams with greater ease than most, and I can the majority of my fights in games, unless it's a hacker or Linkdude1997 with a bow. The only problem with my solo play is that when it comes to playing with a team greater than two or three, I'm completely lost. Now to address the only clan I was in previously, Illuminate. Illuminate was, as you likely know, a clan created and run by a friend of mine who gave me and a few others automatic member in the clan due to his prior knowledge of our skill, playstyle and personality. After 24 hours of being in the clan, and a few hours of scrimmages, I had to leave. I couldn't stand the way I played with a group of 7 other people. I did terribly and it was not the slightest bit of fun. Since then I haven't joined nor applied to any other clan due to my dislike of how it felt being in one previously.

Now you're probably wondering why I'm posting this. Once this clan was created, I had no intentions of applying whatsoever. One bad experience with a clan was enough for me, I didn't need it to happen again. Until last night. I spent about 6 hours on the Sector Six TeamSpeak playing with members of Sector Six, all of whom were friends that I've known for at least a few months. It was a wonderful experience, and I had a great time playing with them. Now why I'm posting this - I want to learn how to play as a member of a clan, and I couldn't think of a better group of friends to do it with. Love you all and thank you for considering <3

Community Turtle and Sixzo's SD Buddy c; - HyP3r
I recommend him

bunnyhunny

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: HyP3rKi113r
Wins: 1098 at the time of writing this.
Time Zone: PST/PDT (GMT -8:00)

Since my beginning in MCSG, I've always been a solo player for many reasons. Primarily, I do better playing by myself. I can focus on keeping myself alive and not have to worry about others. This is the main reason I've never been affiliated with any clan except for one (we'll get to that in a moment). Now I can say that playing solo for the majority of my MCSG career has put me at an advantage towards others who typically rely on a teammate to have their back at all times. I'm able to fight and take down teams with greater ease than most, and I can the majority of my fights in games, unless it's a hacker or Linkdude1997 with a bow. The only problem with my solo play is that when it comes to playing with a team greater than two or three, I'm completely lost. Now to address the only clan I was in previously, Illuminate. Illuminate was, as you likely know, a clan created and run by a friend of mine who gave me and a few others automatic member in the clan due to his prior knowledge of our skill, playstyle and personality. After 24 hours of being in the clan, and a few hours of scrimmages, I had to leave. I couldn't stand the way I played with a group of 7 other people. I did terribly and it was not the slightest bit of fun. Since then I haven't joined nor applied to any other clan due to my dislike of how it felt being in one previously.

Now you're probably wondering why I'm posting this. Once this clan was created, I had no intentions of applying whatsoever. One bad experience with a clan was enough for me, I didn't need it to happen again. Until last night. I spent about 6 hours on the Sector Six TeamSpeak playing with members of Sector Six, all of whom were friends that I've known for at least a few months. It was a wonderful experience, and I had a great time playing with them. Now why I'm posting this - I want to learn how to play as a member of a clan, and I couldn't think of a better group of friends to do it with. Love you all and thank you for considering <3

Community Turtle and Sixzo's SD Buddy c; - HyP3r
TURTELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D <3

Last edited:

qxerft

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: qxerft
Wins: 384
Time Zone: eastern standard

I feel that this clan would be an amazing clan to join because for reason number one of many which all I do not to go into detail on is the skill level and maturity of all the players that are in this clan. I have skyped with huahwi around four times and have enjoyed the times that we played because I learned a few very useful things from him. That's besides the point though, I feel that this is an amazing clan because of how different the applications have to be, as in obviously this being writting a paragraph to see furthermore the maturity of players. In my previous clans the players have been very immature during clan wars and battles and this effected the out come of the battles and I feel that with this clan I can bring forth maturity, teamwork, and a decent enough amount of skill to fight many of the up and coming mcsg players. I started out playing mcsg when I had no prior knowledge of minecraft pvp and still loved the game so much (even though I was probably the worst mcsg player around) that I kept on playing and each and every game, every new experience getting me just a little bit better to the point where I am at now and feeling as though I would fit in with sector six. I would now like to talk about my absolutly terrible stats. If you go to the leaderboards and checkthe stats of myself/ qxerft and see the ratio, you would notice that it is horrible. Earlier I mentioned that I was horrble at mcsg before and that was no lie unless you think that a person with 1600 games and 20 wins is good (if your at this and are reading this, dont give up! It only gets better!) Then there would be absolutly no point in writing this but I assume most everyone in this clan can agree with me in the fact that that is terrible and in no way a threat. After 1600 games I got a bit better (for me at the time) and got my stats to 140 wins and 2400 games (give or take a few). Then somehow I just shot right up there to now 3200 games and 371 wins. I just wanted to add this part to show how much I have improved and to show that I am still improving and would like to learn all that this clan and its wonderfully amazing pvpers have to offer. I would now like to talk about some of my pvp strengths. One of my pvp strengths is the flint and steel. I know most of the tactics for using the flint and steel that some of the best people don't even use (PLEASE note that I said some, only some of the pros don't use this). And now my pvp weaknesses. My biggest pvp weakness would have to be a bow, I don't know why but I still haven't gotten good with a bow after many many hours of using it in game, I just never got the hang of it but hopefully if i get accepted you pros could teach me what you know. There will always be new things to learn in mcsg like new stats, strategies, and new people, and I would like to learn how to handle new situations and I feel that with this clan it can help me an extreme amount.

Happy choosing your new batch of players to be on trial

- qxerft

P.S. I was the first one on page 50!

EDIT: got moved back to page 49... I don't think anyone here realizes how much this runied my day... xD

Last edited:

BigBananaMC

Diamond
Reaction score
Ohai qxerft, I WAS going to join this clan, but I'm only too young. But I don't think there is going to be an exception for me ):

Last edited:

dq

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:
Wins: 350+
Time Zone: EST

Well, I never thought I would be doing this but here I am. I am applying for Sector Six because I feel like I don't fit in with the type of people that I used to be 'tight' with. For you to understand this, I think I'm going to have to explain myself through a story. A long time ago, when I first found Minecraft and MCSG, I played with friends who actually bought me the game and used hacks. We all used hacks. This was around September 2012. After a few months of play, I bought myself the account 'Lucidictive'. I was so used to hacks and I kept using them. After about a month of this, I got caught by none other than Antster360 and Slasherxtreme. As soon as I got banned, I heard about another (infamous) server and started playing there. It kept me busy. I stopped using hacks in the middle of my time at that server before joining a clan. I was trash at the game and I lacked maturity.

I was pulled by many factors to leave that server and come back to MCSG. I joined clans I fit in at the time, this included Forgotten (trial), Organization, and one other I am forgetting. I received many bans during this time for abuse. These bans were completely legitimate. I hated the staff for this reason, and it was completely immature of me. I was sarcastic and abusive towards staff that were just trying to do their job. After a while of being clean of bans and talking to nobody, I joined a clan I would never forget. Aviate. AviateV1 was quite the clan. I joined because I felt like meeting new people and seeking for people who I could play with and have fun because to be honest, I was thinking about quitting. The clan leader was great and I eventually became a big part of Aviate. After a while with the clan, I realized how immaturity effects people and I guessed this was a sign of me actually becoming mature (something I had already though I had). I started disagreeing with the leader's poor decisions and I left. It soon disbanded after the clan turned into something the leader did not want. I joined rebels and had fun with them for a while until I soon left because of my personality conflicting with others.

A bit later, the leader recouped with me and we started the second version of Aviate. Everything was great except one thing. I was too strict on our members and decisions and I made people become scared of me and not want to talk to me. I realized that there is a line between a healthy amount of strictness and being too.. uncompromising and harsh. After many people left, we disbanded the clan. Not only for that reason, but the leader was deciding to quit MCSG and I realized I wasn't fit to lead a clan on my own, otherwise I would of done it. I joined a clan 'The Fellowship' but realized at the time that, I needed people to play with or I would soon just quit Minecraft, and the clan was too inactive for that.

I joined a string of clans and had unhealthy relationships with many people. After I joined Cosmic, I tried to be a bit more lenient with people's behaviors to just fit in. It drived me crazy. I was depressed because of the synergy I had with people and now I disliked them. I decided to just leave it. I realized how much I looked like a clan hopper and I hated it. I decided not to join clans for a while and just play other games. These included Left 4 Dead 2 and Hearthstone. I watched a video of MCSG and got very nostalgic. I realized that I couldn't stop playing soon. I also realized how my friends on MCSG we're not the right people for me (except a few that are still my friends!). And that brings me to right now.

I'm applying because I want to meet people who aren't going to be immature about everything. I'm joining in hopes that I meet people who I can actually relate to. I realize my history is not good at all and how that effects this application. I just hope the clan can accept the fact that I'm changing.

Other things about me: I am quite good at PvP in minecraft and communicating with others in scrims/clan battles. I am a seasoned veteran of those sort of things. In PvP I'd say my main strategy is strafing and using a rod. For communicating, I'm good at reacting to things, following orders, and sometimes leading. I also don't scream (ever, it's a pet peeve really.) and I generally keep it calm during scrims.

That's it.. I hope I am considered for Sector Six :)

EDIT: Yeah, I have been a real idiot in the past now that I reflect on it :/

(I didn't mean to make it this long. I rambled for a long time about my past!)

Communication: Working microphone and Teamspeak 3
Premium: Iron+
Misc: A working internet connection
Misc: A Computer

I still love you Luci :c

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads