• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sector Six [U.S.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butterballer

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Butterballer
Wins: 533
Time Zone: Central

I think Sector Six should accept me because I feel like I would be an asset to the clan. I am already friends with some of the clan members, and I would like to get to know some of the others. Some of my PvP skills are: water fights, bow, and I’m decent at flint n’ steel. Some of my weaknesses are: flint n’ steel and rod spammers. A few reasons I want to be in this clan is; I feel like I’m decent at PvP and I think this clan would help me get better strategically and tactically and I’m pretty good at listening and teamwork. I understand and respect the decision of the clan’s decision.

FuzzyPB

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: FuzzyPB
Wins: 686
Time Zone: Well, 1 hour after EST (some Canada time zone)

In my lifetime of MCSG I have been in a few clans such as Titans, Primeval and Republic. In those clans I always tried to get along with the members, and be an asset in scrims/ battles. In past scrims in Republic I have sometimes taken the role of leader, I found myself mature and serious when needed. I'm a very loyal member and I usually never leave a clan, unless I feel like the clan has some issues like innactive leaders or other things. If the issue isn't to big I try to help the clan as much as I can. Some of my strenghts are: rod, Flint and steel and swords. Some of my weaknesses are: water fights, bow and running. In previous scrims with this clan the clan seemed very fun and strategic, and I feel like I would be a good fit. I hope that I would get accepted, and I respect your decision whether or not I get accepted.

Last edited:

DAL_9000

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:geoman343
Wins:963
Time Zone:Central Time I feel that I'll make a good asset to this clan because I feel that have decent Pvp skills, I also got very good experience from Titans before they disbanded and I know some of the members and would like to get to know the rest of the members well. I would also like to join this clan for certain reasons:I feel that it will help me in not only in my Pvp but also in my teamwork and communication. I think I'm pretty skilled with fishing rod and sword and decent with bow and Flint and steel and my weaknesses are: water fights and being under pressure. I'll respect any decision that this clan will make whether I get accepted or not. Other then that I can only hope I get accepted into this clan.
._. Republic?

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: FuzzyPB
Wins: 686
Time Zone: Well, 1 hour after EST (some Canada time zone)

In my lifetime of MCSG I have been in a few clans such as Titans, Primeval and Republic. In those clans I always tried to get along with the members, and be an asset in scrims/ battles. In past scrims in Republic I have sometimes taken the role of leader, I found myself mature and serious when needed. I'm a very loyal member and I usually never leave a clan, unless I feel like the clan has some issues like innactive leaders or other things. If the issue isn't to big I try to help the clan as much as I can. Some of my strenghts are: rod, Flint and steel and swords. Some of my weaknesses are: water fights, bow and running. In previous scrims with this clan the clan seemed very fun and strategic, and I feel like I would be a good fit. I hope that I would get accepted, and I respect your decision whether or not I get accepted.
My bevr, my bevr

R3vVolution

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't think that a clan can get anymore stacked than this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci