• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sector Six [U.S.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

EyeHasNoIdea

Career
Reaction score
Ign: EyeHasNoIdea/KLUTZNCUTZ
Wins: 832[Both Accounts]
Timezone: EST

I have been apart of Forgotten, Titans, and Republic-each of those clans taught me new skills and tactics that have shaped the player I am now. However I still feel as if I am not to be taken seriously, overseen, or people think of me as a joke. This clan is a good opportunity for me to learn from the best, and rise to the standards that society sees as acceptable. As far as loyalty is concerned-any members from the previous clans I was in can tell you that I am a devoted player. If I am denied then I will apply again until I'm told to stop.

If you miss when you shoot for the stars then aim higher.

BigBananaMC

Diamond
Reaction score
Man, I'm pretty sad because I can't join this clan. I'm only an age (below 13)

Reaction score
Turning 13 for me is... "Just around the corner!!!!" Lol. I probably won't get in 'cause I suck.

HyP3rKi113r

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: HyP3rKi113r
Wins: 1098 at the time of writing this.
Time Zone: PST/PDT (GMT -8:00)

Since my beginning in MCSG, I've always been a solo player for many reasons. Primarily, I do better playing by myself. I can focus on keeping myself alive and not have to worry about others. This is the main reason I've never been affiliated with any clan except for one (we'll get to that in a moment). Now I can say that playing solo for the majority of my MCSG career has put me at an advantage towards others who typically rely on a teammate to have their back at all times. I'm able to fight and take down teams with greater ease than most, and I can the majority of my fights in games, unless it's a hacker or Linkdude1997 with a bow. The only problem with my solo play is that when it comes to playing with a team greater than two or three, I'm completely lost. Now to address the only clan I was in previously, Illuminate. Illuminate was, as you likely know, a clan created and run by a friend of mine who gave me and a few others automatic member in the clan due to his prior knowledge of our skill, playstyle and personality. After 24 hours of being in the clan, and a few hours of scrimmages, I had to leave. I couldn't stand the way I played with a group of 7 other people. I did terribly and it was not the slightest bit of fun. Since then I haven't joined nor applied to any other clan due to my dislike of how it felt being in one previously.

Now you're probably wondering why I'm posting this. Once this clan was created, I had no intentions of applying whatsoever. One bad experience with a clan was enough for me, I didn't need it to happen again. Until last night. I spent about 6 hours on the Sector Six TeamSpeak playing with members of Sector Six, all of whom were friends that I've known for at least a few months. It was a wonderful experience, and I had a great time playing with them. Now why I'm posting this - I want to learn how to play as a member of a clan, and I couldn't think of a better group of friends to do it with. Love you all and thank you for considering <3

Community Turtle and Sixzo's SD Buddy c; - HyP3r

shemgoltz

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: HyP3rKi113r
Wins: 1098 at the time of writing this.
Time Zone: PST/PDT (GMT -8:00)

Since my beginning in MCSG, I've always been a solo player for many reasons. Primarily, I do better playing by myself. I can focus on keeping myself alive and not have to worry about others. This is the main reason I've never been affiliated with any clan except for one (we'll get to that in a moment). Now I can say that playing solo for the majority of my MCSG career has put me at an advantage towards others who typically rely on a teammate to have their back at all times. I'm able to fight and take down teams with greater ease than most, and I can the majority of my fights in games, unless it's a hacker or Linkdude1997 with a bow. The only problem with my solo play is that when it comes to playing with a team greater than two or three, I'm completely lost. Now to address the only clan I was in previously, Illuminate. Illuminate was, as you likely know, a clan created and run by a friend of mine who gave me and a few others automatic member in the clan due to his prior knowledge of our skill, playstyle and personality. After 24 hours of being in the clan, and a few hours of scrimmages, I had to leave. I couldn't stand the way I played with a group of 7 other people. I did terribly and it was not the slightest bit of fun. Since then I haven't joined nor applied to any other clan due to my dislike of how it felt being in one previously.

Now you're probably wondering why I'm posting this. Once this clan was created, I had no intentions of applying whatsoever. One bad experience with a clan was enough for me, I didn't need it to happen again. Until last night. I spent about 6 hours on the Sector Six TeamSpeak playing with members of Sector Six, all of whom were friends that I've known for at least a few months. It was a wonderful experience, and I had a great time playing with them. Now why I'm posting this - I want to learn how to play as a member of a clan, and I couldn't think of a better group of friends to do it with. Love you all and thank you for considering <3

Community Turtle and Sixzo's SD Buddy c; - HyP3r
Nice dude.
P.S: I edited the entire application because I felt like I rushed it a bit at first glance. Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci