• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sector Six [U.S.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Native

District 13
Reaction score
On behalf of my clan #Kronic I challenge Sector Six to a scrimmage sometime this weekend. I want to be one of the first clans to test out the capabilities of this clan

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Zenority / 40s
Wins: After adding up all the wins i've obtained on all my accounts: 628
Time Zone: Central Time Zone

Well, never thought i'd be applying here. The Titans have disbanded, and with clans being the thing that is keeping me here at MCSG, i thought i'd find a new one as quick as possible. The Rebels are blacklisted, The Forgotten are blacklisted, and theres no where else to go.
I've played MCSG for over a year now, even though i was never recognized or ever a good player back in beta or v1, i finally started to get good in V2 (when i got my new computer). Ever since that day, I've've risen through the ranks, and the highest i ever came to #1 was rank 554, but then i got a new account, resigned, etc. In the game i'd have to say I'm more of an aggressive player, and i don't consider it an asset, because i feel that defense is the best offense. I'm proficient with a rod, bow, and sword. I'm not more of a team fighter, (although I'm getting better at it) i'm better at smaller fights, and I'm usually able to take out small teams with ease. I'm friendly, most of your roster knows who i am, i'm mature (at least, i think so o.o), and i'll remain dedicated to the clan. Also, we've talked on numerous occasions, and i'd like to think that we're friends.

Thanks for reading.
Holy likes.... How can you like this guy?

DQsFish

Experienced
Reaction score

Well, never thought i'd be applying here. The Titans have disbanded, and with clans being the thing that is keeping me here at MCSG, i thought i'd find a new one as quick as possible. The Rebels are blacklisted, The Forgotten are blacklisted, and theres no where else to go.
I've played MCSG for over a year now, even though i was never recognized or ever a good player back in beta or v1, i finally started to get good in V2 (when i got my new computer). Ever since that day, I've've risen through the ranks, and the highest i ever came to #1 was rank 554, but then i got a new account, resigned, etc. In the game i'd have to say I'm more of an aggressive player, and i don't consider it an asset, because i feel that defense is the best offense. I'm proficient with a rod, bow, and sword. I'm not more of a team fighter, (although I'm getting better at it) i'm better at smaller fights, and I'm usually able to take out small teams with ease. I'm friendly, most of your roster knows who i am, i'm mature (at least, i think so o.o), and i'll remain dedicated to the clan. Also, we've talked on numerous occasions, and i'd like to think that we're friends.

Thanks for reading.
Application Denied due to past experiences of strangling me, your leader.

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: IxLegendz
Age: 13 2/3 but I know I can show my maturity with Sector Six :)
Wins: Currently only 230 + 14 but I really feel that my pvp skills can make up for the amount of wins needed to join this clan.
Time Zone: PST (Pacific Coast Time)

Paragraph, (Get some Popcorn and A drink it will be a lengthy one, I may or may not have to edit if I don't have enough time)

My name is IxLegendz, soon to be Celsius_, I have decided to apply for the clan Sector six for many reasons that have good concrete evevidence in which should be taken with care and throttle. Firstly, I feel that my wins are not as needed to be, and this is the firm fact that I haven't been able for computer useage in the past few weeks, so I havent been able to play and get my wins up. After time I know I will be back to my regular strengths which is now. I feel as if I am in my prime ages as an MCSG player, I have played for over a year, I know EVERY map, callouts for every route, I know with some help with the players in this clan it will make me into a much better/stronger player. The PVP level of this clan is outrageous, me being apart of it, yes I may lose a lot of fights with these amazing players, but losing can only improve my skill. I am extremely well with calculating the landing point of a bow shot, this is one of the many PVP skills/tricks I have learned from the pros. I also am very good with using the fishing rod to knock away my opponent. Other than PVP this is where my "issues" come in as a reputation, I know I have been known to be a huge clan hopper, but the only reason I clan hopped, was I never felt home, I always felt like I had one bird in the hand, but there was two in the bush. (Idiom for I could take this clan to full throttle or take my chance somewhere else to improve my skills there) I really do think if I can manage to get into this clan it will change my clan "hoppiness" greatly. I feel so because I can see myself being able to thrive with the Legends like Sixzo himself, Huahwi, Love, Sixorr, Everyone here is great. I don't think I have any sort of hate coming to me from any of these wonderful MCSG'ers. I have played with Sixorr Hes a great guy and I feel I can fit in here. I really hope you guys won't take my clan hopping into consideration because I feel that has been overcome. One of my best qualities as an MCSG player, is the fact I have great leadership, I can step in at any time and inform if needed, no, I realize you cannot step into a team and think you have the rights to do something like I just said, I mean the fact if were in a "you die you leave channel" type of battle and no one left on the team will take the role. Ill take charge. I promise if you accept me, I will get the job done, day in day out, improving every single day. Learning new tips and tricks I have never been taught before. I really hope you enjoyed reading my paragraph, I really hope I can be considered for the team! Thanks much love, Celsius_ or IxLegendz!

Last edited:

dq

District 13
Reaction score

Thanks for reading.
Disregard this application, i have decided to leave for another clan because no one responded to this one in a reasonable amount of time :p Goodluck with the clan!

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Disregard this application, i have decided to leave for another clan because no one responded to this one in a reasonable amount of time :p Goodluck with the clan!
Here at Sector Six, we meticulously choose our members. If you consider us not responding to your application within 48 hours, then so be it. That being said, a rushed, carefree mindset like that would not have been a quality we wanted in a member. As such, by waiting, we have found that you would not be fit for this clan.

Reactions: dq

dq

District 13
Reaction score
Here at Sector Six, we meticulously choose our members. If you consider us not responding to your application within 48 hours, then so be it. That being said, a rushed, carefree mindset like that would not have been a quality we wanted in a member. As such, by waiting, we have found that you would not be fit for this clan.
If by meticulously you mean choosing your members based on how long they wait for their application to be replied to, thats absurd.

Last edited:

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
If by meticulously you mean choosing your members based on how long they wait for their application to be replied to, thats absurd.
Nope, that wouldn't make sense. I do a fairly extensive amount of background research on the applicant. Alongside that, I ask other trusted sources for input.

TheHo

Diamond
Reaction score
Just wondering, but website do you use to get the fonts? Like the font where it says "Sector Six" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci