• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sector Six [U.S.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We're mostly in general chats during the night. I've seen you on a couple of times for at most an hour. If you would stay on a bit more you would get the chance to FFA with us. And show us your skills and we will show ours :)
Okay, thanks!

ITsMeTYL3R

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ITsMeTYL3R
Wins: 350
Time Zone: US eastern
I was an original #CyanVolts(v1) in the good old days. Now, i have much experience in clan battles and scrim's and such, so nothing is really new to me. I know 350 is not many wins at all, but i quit MCSG a couple times, if i had stayed you would see those number be higher. Obviously your team looks outstanding, but you haven't currently done much, only recruit. If you recruit me, i'm a dedicated player to the team, valuable asset, and looking forward to do whatever it takes to WIN.

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Is there an active member rank or something similar to where we can join the clan chats?

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It us really frustrating when you guys stay in clan chat+ and don't move me or even respond.
As for this reason, I am canceling my app, because I never get into the channels thanks for your time

Papqx

Diamond
Reaction score
As for this reason, I am canceling my app, because I never get into the channels thanks for your time
You can't expect them to move you that easily. You have to show how dedicated you are and eventually you may be given the chance.

JustAHotDog

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: JustAHotDog
Wins: 2180
Time Zone: Pacific

Why should I be apart of this clan? Well, I know every single member of this clan (except Sixorr) and have played with all of them numerous time. I can provide a positive environment (as in no negative nelly), be nice to everyone, and show respect to higher authority. Even though my current PVP skills are not as great as it was in the past (it has downgraded a lot), I will still practice/try to become better :). I can communicate well with a team and I am willing to sacrifice my own life to save someone else who is better than me (in clan battles that is :p). Overall, the main reason I want to join this clan is because I want to hang out with my old/new friends and have a good time with them. Thank you for reading.

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
It us really frustrating when you guys stay in clan chat+ and don't move me or even respond.
Looking to do some changes to the TS to make channels a bit more accessible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci