• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sector Six [U.S.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kladers

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Kladers
Wins: 256 at the moment. (may have changed)
Time Zone: Central

First of all, I'm just gonna state some of my PvP strengths and weaknesses, so you know what to expect from me that much further.
Strengths: Close quarter switching between the sword and bow, long range bow, F&S placement and dodging.
Weaknesses: Ice fights, block-hitting.
That aside, I want to join this clan because, for one, I feel like this is going to be a very well-respected clan, and I would love to have the privilege of helping to gain that title for the clan alongside you guys. I know that this clan is going to go far, hopefully enough to take the title as top clan, and like I just stated, I want to help in achieving that goal for the clan in any way possible. I think that I'd be a good asset to the group because I may have PvP tactics or tricks that I could help you guys in, and I'm sure you guys have some that I could benefit off of. I want to try to give as much as I receive, if possible. I like to think that I'm an above-average PvP'er, with some pretty keen tactics, but I know for a fact that if I were to get into this clan, I would learn so many new things, and my overall PvP would increase as a whole. But, changing topics; I love to have fun playing the game, and enjoy doing so with other players, but I too know when to be serious, as I'm sure I will have to in future occasions. All in all, this just seems like a real solid clan to join, with some good members to befriend.
Thanks for the consideration.

Last edited:

3point

Platinum
Reaction score
Very cool looking clan! I'd apply, but right now I don't think my wins and my w/l ratio are good enough to distinguish me from the competition. I'll be back in a few months :D

PROxNIGGLES_25

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: PROxNIGGLES_25
Wins: 141...
Time Zone: EST

Alright,so I am gonna let you know that i have multiple strengths and weaknesses. I will start with strengths.First i have good sword skills, I have been getting better with the rod and i have pretty good FnS skills. Im not the best with a bow compared to link and huahwi.I work well with a team and i listen well. Some weaknesses are i do not have quick hot key fingers. :/ I will respect every opposing clan ans their members. Ive been getting alot better with MCSG in general. I would also like to join this clan because its hard to find a mature clan with my amount of wins.Well i hope you look into my app so i can help the clan and you guys can help me and if not its nothing new Lol

Metam0nk3y

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Metam0nk3y
Wins: 186
Time Zone: Mountain Standard Time

Paragraph
Hi, I'm Metam0nk3y! I just want to start off by saying I own a youtube channel and i recently reached 400 subs. Here is the link if you would like to check it out www.youtube.com/Metam0nk3y . Ok, anyways... I started playing mcsg about 1-2 years ago and i was certainly not taught any mcsg tactics when I first started playing.I love the way you wanna run your clan is amazing, with mentality required and common sense. Me myself believe i have great mentality because i go to one of the top schools in the U.S ranking at #3 i believe. Common Sense is something i have to take on almost every day with mcsg, bullies, and much more things that go on throughout my life. I know how to keep self control if this is really important. I can see that i am not that high of a number at wins, but i usually am a
ble to win a few a day depending if i was on that day. At the beginning of when i started playing mcsg it was extremely rare for me to win, but now that everyday i learn new tactics it is beginning to get easier. Anyways I believe I can help your clan by teaching you new pvp tactics and self discipline. I also believe i can learn from the fellow members too. So I just wanna say you have an amzing clan and i love the way you've set it up. Thx for reading and enjoy your holidays!
Your fellow mcsger
Metam0nk3y

Swag_Block77

Diamond
Reaction score
So many applications...Which one to accept O_O (You know the correct answer SixZoSeven)

Waleed

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Metam0nk3y
Wins: 186
Time Zone: Mountain Standard Time

Paragraph
Hi, I'm Metam0nk3y! I just want to start off by saying I own a youtube channel and i recently reached 400 subs. Here is the link if you would like to check it out www.youtube.com/Metam0nk3y . Ok, anyways... I started playing mcsg about 1-2 years ago and i was certainly not taught any mcsg tactics when I first started playing.I love the way you wanna run your clan is amazing, with mentality required and common sense. Me myself believe i have great mentality because i go to one of the top schools in the U.S ranking at #3 i believe. Common Sense is something i have to take on almost every day with mcsg, bullies, and much more things that go on throughout my life. I know how to keep self control if this is really important. I can see that i am not that high of a number at wins, but i usually am a
ble to win a few a day depending if i was on that day. At the beginning of when i started playing mcsg it was extremely rare for me to win, but now that everyday i learn new tactics it is beginning to get easier. Anyways I believe I can help your clan by teaching you new pvp tactics and self discipline. I also believe i can learn from the fellow members too. So I just wanna say you have an amzing clan and i love the way you've set it up. Thx for reading and enjoy your holidays!
Your fellow mcsger
Metam0nk3y
GG

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
I have been sick for the past 48 hours or so.
As such, I'll be taking the next 24-72 hours off from being online. I'll update you guys when I am feeling better later this week.
Keep the applications rolling in! I already spot a few potential members!

Waleed

Diamond
Reaction score
I have been sick for the past 48 hours or so.
As such, I'll be taking the next 24-72 hours off from being online. I'll update you guys when I am feeling better later this week.
Keep the applications rolling in! I already spot a few potential members!
Hope you feel better man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci