• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Role models

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
First and foremost, the flame and unnecessary replies were deleted. If any users continue on with the flame, they may receive punishment but their posts will surely be deleted.
Also, Vanth, as a heads up, you can just report the posts and that way you will not be attracting more flame by quoting the posts. Other than that, don't listen to what they are saying and just keep doing things the way you want to do.

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
My role models would be:

Miner9823 - When he was around his posts came from the heart and meant a lot. He put a lot of hard work and effort to every single thread and post me posted. He was and still is my main role model.
and

Ceroria - By far the most active former I've ever come across. Every thread that's created he has already posted, or locked :p His posts aren't just one word sentences. His posts come with a lot of humor as well as intelligence.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
My role models would be:
Miner9823 - When he was around his posts came from the heart and meant a lot. He put a lot of hard work and effort to every single thread and post me posted. He was and still is my main role model.
and

Ceroria - By far the most active former I've ever come across. Every thread that's created he has already posted, or locked :p His posts aren't just one word sentences. His posts come with a lot of humor as well as intelligence.
Your quite a decent former yourself! Good luck following the footsteps of your role models. :) I hope you see the point of this thread.

~Vanth

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Why thank ya! It means a lot to know that forum obsessiveness actually does get people somewhere hahah

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ceroria For being professional and yet so relatable even when he's a moderator.
Thank you for your opinon! The MCGamer Staff team's asset "Ceroria" appreciates your compliment and will see to it that in 10-46 business decades you will receive a response of appreciation from said asset. Have a great day ^_^

Muahaha

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
The winner shall be announced in 3 hours :) Zeno winning as of now!

~Vanth

c o l t o n

Platinum
Reaction score
My role model? That is quite an easy question to answer. My role model is, Pain.

You might ask me why but the answer is quite simple. Sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain because life's greatest lessons are learned through pain. If you don't share someone's pain. You can never truly understand them. Learn to embrace the fear of feeling about what it's like to contemplate what it is to know true pain. Because when I had nothing and no one - I always had Pain. Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated... Feel pain, think about pain, accept pain, know pain...

I posted this with the intention of confusing people
nerd

LukeTheCat

Survivor
Reaction score
I'd kinda like to think of myself as a role model in a way. I have applied for moderator since 2013 and I kept trying hard doing everything I can to help the community and somehow achieve the position of being a Staff Member. I tried hard and worked hard and finally got the position 2 years later in 2015. Although I've had some rough ups and downs with the position so far, I'm happy overall that I was able to achieve it :)

Please don't put me on the list. I don't want to possibly get a vote from myself.
Hey look, we found the egotist!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci