• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Role models

LukeTheCat

Survivor
Reaction score
Let's face it, no moderator on a Minecraft server should qualify as a 'role model'.

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
With my inexperience on the forums, I can't mention people that you have said- in saying that, Tuatara has definitely inspired me to post more, and he is a really good forumer, shame he hasn't been recognised as much.
Thank you. I'm glad that I inspire you, it really has made my day! <33
I agree with you :) Tuatara is a real nice guy, he slips under everyones radar! So, Your voting for him yes? Alright, the new results are:
Giggity69Goo = 1 Vote.
croe97 7 = 1 Vote.
Zeno = 1 Vote.
Vanth = 1 Vote.
Nephilim = 2 Votes.
Braden = 1 Vote
Tuatara = 2 Votes
Thanks Vanth. That means a lot! <3

byRick

Platinum
Reaction score
My role model? That is quite an easy question to answer. My role model is, Pain.

You might ask me why but the answer is quite simple. Sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain because life's greatest lessons are learned through pain. If you don't share someone's pain. You can never truly understand them. Learn to embrace the fear of feeling about what it's like to contemplate what it is to know true pain. Because when I had nothing and no one - I always had Pain. Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated... Feel pain, think about pain, accept pain, know pain...

I posted this with the intention of confusing people

byRick

Platinum
Reaction score
You want to become pain? Tell me, have you ever had the desire to bring an AR-15 to school with you?
Pain is someone I look up to for his beliefs, not for his wrong doings. I want to bring peace to this world just as he wished to do.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
The server is where we play, and the forums is where we communicate with each other.
Let's face it, no moderator on a Minecraft server should qualify as a 'role model'.
You want to become pain? Tell me, have you ever had the desire to bring an AR-15 to school with you?
Pain wants you to stop being a little Bunny Lover.
Please no flame ;(

~Vanth

byRick

Platinum
Reaction score
Please no flame ;(

~Vanth
I don't see why my post was quoted in this. If you're trying to get moderator, and trust me, we all see how much you want it, learn what flame is. If you noticed, I posted a picture of a fire extinguisher. You must be new to the community, because while it is also a joke, it means "Please End The Flame".

Also LukeTheCat s post after mine asking about the school and all, was not flame either. He responded with a follow up question to my response.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
I don't see why my post was quoted in this. If you're trying to get moderator, and trust me, we all see how much you want it, learn what flame is. If you noticed, I posted a picture of a fire extinguisher. You must be new to the community, because while it is also a joke, it means "Please End The Flame".

Also LukeTheCat s post after mine asking about the school and all, was not flame either. He responded with a follow up question to my response.
I'm sorry. It's not you, it's mainly LukeTheCat. I don't understand how this is a joke, This is a thread for telling your role models, not arguing about them. Sorry If I offended you.

Also, it's not that I want mod, it would just help me to help the server and achieve my current goal which can be found in my signature. Although, I am waiting for my mod interview. :p

~Vanth

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
I guess…

Linkdude1997 - Because he's always calm and collective.

Ceroria For being professional and yet so relatable even when he's a moderator.

LilBub For her courage.

Vanth For ignoring what everyone says and does what he thinks is true to him

Tenebrous12321 For trying to find what life really is

Scott Mooclan Good writers.

I really can't think right now haha.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci