• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Role models

Minotaurr

Diamond
Reaction score
My rolemodel would have to be 44captain44 hands down #1 AU.

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Mooclan will always be my forum rolemodel :p

Well thought out posts with really good typing speed, making people really respect him.
Kind person, and now that he's a mod, he can really help out more than he already was.

Glad to be friends with him :D

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
Oh this will be long, but here's my list of the staffers (Mods, Sr.Mods & Admins) that were/are my inspiration.
Ceroria
Scott
Nephilim
Col_StaR
Vanicle | Vanessa
Moose

Also, some community members were a role model for me.
Vigilo
Aryanii | Nick
JLioner
YourAverageTiger

Those people really helped me a lot to improve myself on everything, remember that you will stay forever the most important people that I met here on MCGamer.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Oh this will be long, but here's my list of the staffers (Mods, Sr.Mods & Admins) that were/are my inspiration.
Ceroria
Scott
Nephilim
Col_StaR
Vanicle | Vanessa
Moose

Vigilo
Aryanii | Nick
JLioner
YourAverageTiger

Those people really helped me a lot to improve myself on everything, remember that you will stay forever the most important people that I met here on MCGamer.
It's an honor to be mentioned! I'd have to say my role models here on the forums were/are probably RC_4777, Col_StaR, egrodo, and Blamph. I've always seen RC as one of the mor legendary forum users here, Col is a respectable person I'd like to be like, and I feel as if I've shaped some of my style around egrodo and Blamph.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
I think Zeno is pretty cool. Has some cool postings. I'm a big fna :^) of his mcsg pvp skills. An outstanding tower-diver in the game of League of Legions. Person who randomly disconnects from Teamspeak cause why not. 10/10 great person. Inspires me to become the best of the bestest lmao what. Creates "amazing" songs aka heart breaking songs cough. Cool +1 Zeno ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
<3

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
One of the first moderators I met was Scott and a few others followed him. They kind of made me want to be a MCSG mod for awhile. So they'd be my MCSG role-model.

But my irl role model would easily be my dad ;3

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
Ceroria
Scott
Nephilim
Col_StaR
Vanicle | Vanessa
Moose

Vigilo
Aryanii | Nick
JLioner
YourAverageTiger

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

people still remember me!!!
<3

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
You people are really trying to annoy me. Please quote the message you are replying to for starters. Otherwise it looks like your replying to everything and i'm sure thats not true. I'm not sweating for mod, heck I rarely ever sweat :p. Just leave me alone, I'm allowed to have fun and inquire into the community.

~Vanth
By the way, there's no real reason to quote the original post, so by saying that, he's responding to you. Also, when you complain about people trying to annoy you, I find you respond with some subtle "I'm better than you" comment which makes you stoop to their level.

However, I'm glad you learned how to quote properly. Putting your quotes at the end was really getting on my nerves and it just made it harder to read.

J

District 13
Reaction score
Braden
Why? If you see all the stuff he does on the staff team, it is quite amazing :)

therealhoogee

Survivor
Reaction score
Y'all awesome the lot of you. Don't know anyone (yet)
So that means.
Everyone is BEAST ;)
(Probably).
"Just cause you ain't a beast in the gym, don't mean you ain't a beast".

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci