• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

RidgeVille

Do you think this should be added??

• Yes, It looks amazing!

Votes: 56 75.7%
  • No, it's boring and nobody will play it.

Votes: 18 24.3%

• Total voters
J

Joel/MadDawg

Yay, the pictures are big now! Gotta say, the map looks really good. However, I now feel like the map is just too small. I know the point is to have fast, full of pvp games, but being able to see the dome of the map from your spawn podium is a problem.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Yay, the pictures are big now! Gotta say, the map looks really good. However, I now feel like the map is just too small. I know the point is to have fast, full of pvp games, but being able to see the dome of the map from your spawn podium is a problem.
Apparently it's the same size as SG4...

xNovaXHDx

Career
Reaction score
The Screenshot were taken with Extreme Render Distance but.. :p Yea it might be too small, but you have to remember Solar Frost Was Extremely small too. But i do get what you're saying. Thanks for your tip <3

KrunchieKiller07

Survivor
Reaction score
The map looks ok but a big tip here is change the building because atm they arnt that impressive so ATM it wont get accepted but if u were to change the buildings and make em more interesting and creative then maybe but ATM sorry they arnt good enough.

Trinnn

Experienced
Reaction score
The map looks ok but a big tip here is change the building because atm they arnt that impressive so ATM it wont get accepted but if u were to change the buildings and make em more interesting and creative then maybe but ATM sorry they arnt good enough.
I disagree. I've played this and like the fast paced feel of the map. It's great for gameplay imo! I for one, prefer Gameplay over looks. This is a fantastic map for pvp made from PVP'ers! :)

KrunchieKiller07

Survivor
Reaction score
I disagree. I've played this and like the fast paced feel of the map. It's great for gameplay imo! I for one, prefer Gameplay over looks. This is a fantastic map for pvp made from PVP'ers! :)
Ok i accept your opinion, just my opinion is the buildings could be better, however the pvp could be very good idk :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci