• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

RidgeVille

Do you think this should be added??

• Yes, It looks amazing!

Votes: 56 75.7%
  • No, it's boring and nobody will play it.

Votes: 18 24.3%

• Total voters

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
From what I can see it looks decent. But the pictures are over-glorified with shaders. The terraforming is, well, meh... but since you guys were going for the flat map that is better for pvp this is not too much of a problem. The buildings fit well with the obvious theme, but they are lacking detail. (However, I did find some buildings that can be much improved.) But the main problem is the radius of the map. Survival Games 4 and Moonlight Lake 1 both have a radius of 200. 200 is also the minimum for any map. Maps like Solar Frost and Lost Mine are smaller, but they are indoor-based maps. And the 200 radius rule does not apply to indoor-based maps. This map will not be accepted if the radius is not 200. This is my critique for now. :p

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
The terraforming on the outside looks so good! Why isn't any of it in the actual map!

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Umm do i look like i care..?
Well... You did post a map in the finished maps section, so I do assume that you want it accepted. But if you want to be rude and not accept my help then it is fine. But, atm, this map WILL NOT be accepted.

xNovaXHDx

Career
Reaction score
Well... You did post a map in the finished maps section, so I do assume that you want it accepted. But if you want to be rude and not accept my help then it is fine. But, atm, this map WILL NOT be accepted.
Okay dude <3

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
I like, it looks like valleyside but an old more western style version, I think if it is accepted it will be a huge hit.

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
As Andrew said, any map under a 200 radius dome will not be accepted. I do like the fact that it could be flat for good PvP, but I do feel that all the flat land will cause for a lot of running.

noobface37

Platinum
Reaction score
I had 20 testers on my server to test this map and we all LOVE IT!
It's the perfect size for us and it has a ton of awesome chests :)

I was wondering if I could make this fully public on my server.
The IP is noobcraftmc.net (Played by ZexyZek!
)

Also, I accidentally used MCEdit to cut off a small part of the map (near that Hardened clay path) but it didn't interfere with any buildings, so we just fixed it up, and fixed the glass dome, I hope that's ok!

Thanks!
-noobface37

P.S.
If you want to be an official builder for our server, and build us maps for Mini-Games such as:
Quake, Paintball, Spleef, and of course The Survival Games, then just add me on skype: noobface37

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This map has alot of good features. It has flat land for good PvP, has scenic Monuments and has a ton of chests.
Name: RidgeSide

Description:There's nothing better than Flat land PvP, Scenic Monuments, Back Country Mountain Trails, Abandoned Cabins, Puzzles, and Secrets. This map Holds all, and it holds it into a tiny Area, making for Great Quick games. There is alot to look at, Great area's for PvP, and Secrets to be found.

I like the look of the map and whats on it but Cna i just say flat isn't always good for PVP because I personally prefer hilly and water PVP. As those in my opinion are more fun to do and I Personally think they are ten times easier to do. Fire on your Map will be alot. FnS (Flint and Steel) will become the worlds worst enemy on here. I don't use it as it is because I think its cheap. But I will Fight everyone with it to the Death any way.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci