• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Remade Thread] Taking Avatar/Drawing Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
So i waited so long for nothing ? D:
Well, I doubt you were constantly waiting. You could still request avatars from other artists in MCSG too. It is sad though that the people that joined the cue months ago still never got their avatars :( It's her decision though. There are still many great artists around us.

Ginger

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN (caps sensitive): GamesWithGinger
Pose: Jumping With Arms In The Air
Expression: Happy
Background: Sky
Other Info (optional): Blocky, And Thanks Soooo Much, You Are One Of The Great Minecraft Artsist!

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN (caps sensitive): GamesWithGinger
Pose: Jumping With Arms In The Air
Expression: Happy
Background: Sky
Other Info (optional): Blocky, And Thanks Soooo Much, You Are One Of The Great Minecraft Artsist!
Sorry to shoot you down...
But she isn't taking requests anymore...

JokersMaze

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
>>>IMPORTANT NOTICE AGAIN<<<

Firstly, I have to apologize for causing so much drama over this. I didn't mean to attract so much attention only to cancel out my earlier notice. I've been on the line about this for quite some time and it's come to my notice that I shouldn't generalize everyone into the same group. While some people may not use my avatars, others do, and I should have seen that before saying I wasn't going to draw them anymore. So again, I'm terribly sorry I've caused so much unnecessary drama.

Secondly, I've taken back my decision to do commissions only and I'm starting back up on my queue. However, if you'll notice on the front page, the queue has become significantly shorter. I've looked up all the current names on it and removed the ones that have requested on other threads. The ones that remain on it have exclusively requested on mine or only requested on others after I said I wasn't going to be drawing anymore. Until now I haven't realized how many people want my art and my art only. I didn't realize that I was different to some people and not just another artist. I said earlier that I was unneeded in this community, but that was a rather arrogant comment on my part- so again (I have a lot of things I need to apologize for) I'm sorry.

I feel really inspired after looking up my name on the forums and seeing people talk about me like, "I'm no JokersMaze xD" and "If you want a GOOD avatar, ask JokersMaze". I'm glad I have a positive impact here and I want to continue it, even if it's only temporary.

(again i'm sorry for causing drama x100000)

NorthStar

Career
Reaction score
Glad to hear your making avatars again. By the way, I'm all good with it, even if you did start up a bit of drama.

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
Im so glad your doing avatars again :D

IGN (caps sensitive): ToeKnee123456
Pose: Shooting bow :D
Expression: serious
Background: Wolves
Other Info (optional): I love wolves :D

Angryjukebox

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Re-requesting, because I apparently requested another?

IGN (caps sensitive): Angryjukebox
Pose: Crouching, looking away and a bit upwards
Expression: Almost emotionless
Background: A beach in the sunset
Other Info (optional): C:

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
>>>IMPORTANT NOTICE AGAIN<<<

Firstly, I have to apologize for causing so much drama over this. I didn't mean to attract so much attention only to cancel out my earlier notice. I've been on the line about this for quite some time and it's come to my notice that I shouldn't generalize everyone into the same group. While some people may not use my avatars, others do, and I should have seen that before saying I wasn't going to draw them anymore. So again, I'm terribly sorry I've caused so much unnecessary drama.

Secondly, I've taken back my decision to do commissions only and I'm starting back up on my queue. However, if you'll notice on the front page, the queue has become significantly shorter. I've looked up all the current names on it and removed the ones that have requested on other threads. The ones that remain on it have exclusively requested on mine or only requested on others after I said I wasn't going to be drawing anymore. Until now I haven't realized how many people want my art and my art only. I didn't realize that I was different to some people and not just another artist. I said earlier that I was unneeded in this community, but that was a rather arrogant comment on my part- so again (I have a lot of things I need to apologize for) I'm sorry.

I feel really inspired after looking up my name on the forums and seeing people talk about me like, "I'm no JokersMaze xD" and "If you want a GOOD avatar, ask JokersMaze". I'm glad I have a positive impact here and I want to continue it, even if it's only temporary.

(again i'm sorry for causing drama x100000)

Yayayayay im getting my avatar ! :D:D:D

NoHateJustMine

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN (caps sensitive): NoHateJustMine
Pose: Leaning Shooting a bow
Expression: No Expression
Background: Teweran SG1 on top if corn
Other Info (optional): Nothin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online